Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 348 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 345346347348349350351 ... LastLast
Results 8,676 to 8,700 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. #8676  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Morning Team20K......wakey wakey....rise and shine coffee and breakfast goodies......have a spectacular day everyone
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-photo.jpg   The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-1344980358957.png   The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-th.jpg   The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-vegan-breakfast1.png   The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-741_3_380.jpg  

  2. #8677  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    At work canceling service for my fallen friends

    it WILL be a good day!
  3. #8678  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    At work canceling service for my fallen friends

    it WILL be a good day!
    Dang.....that's the sh1ts bamf Hope this week improves for ya friend
  4. #8679  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Wahoooooo We made 20k Likes!!!

    Lets go for 40k now!
  5. #8680  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Morning everybody....

    Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV
  6. #8681  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    Attachment 34779

    A new BAMF signature latte for my 20k peeps.

    Enjoy


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Morning Team20K......wakey wakey....rise and shine coffee and breakfast goodies......have a spectacular day everyone
    Thanks guys! all of this looks great

    Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV
  7. #8682  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    Attachment 34779

    A new BAMF signature latte for my 20k peeps.

    Enjoy


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Ohhh looks good! Thanks BAMF!
  8. #8683  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Morning Team20K......wakey wakey....rise and shine coffee and breakfast goodies......have a spectacular day everyone
    Oh yum! Thanks for the breakfast Wendy!
  9. #8684  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Morning everybody....

    Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV
    Hey Rellskie! Good Morning....how is your weather now?
  10. #8685  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    ☕😄Good Morning iMore! Hope everyone has a great day!
  11. #8686  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Morning team20!!! Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday...

    thanks Wendy for breakfast; I'm enjoying my iced coffee and kinda sorta ready to work

    Bamf, hope you have a better day...doing my happy dance for you!

    Rellskie, hope you got some sleep and that your headache is gone!

    Elizabeth, morning dear...I think maybe some ice cream is needed for the team today!!!

    Jag, you don't need apple google or mapquest...I'll give you turn by turn directions myself! Sitting by the waterslide with Rita and waiting!


    Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone
    Last edited by seashell93; 07-23-2013 at 10:11 AM.
  12. #8687  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    Thanks A LOT!!! now I am going to have a hard time going to bed, which I need to. Tomorrow, LOOOOOONG walk with my puppy then an even longer day at work..., well not longer than usual, but it will feel like it.
    LMAO!!! you're very welcome!!!


    Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone
  13. #8688  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    At work canceling service for my fallen friends

    it WILL be a good day!
    IT WILL!! We're here for ya bamf
  14. #8689  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    GOOD Morning Team20k!!!

    Walk time I have the coffee ready to brew as soon as I get back.

    See you all in 4 miles.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    I did 4 on Sunday and 2 miles yesterday...my workout will have to wait til this afternoon on this fine Tuesday! (Do you shop at Walgreens at all? Weird question I know, but log those miles in (and even your gym workouts) and get nice coupons and discounts, they add up super quick!)
  15. #8690  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Hey Rellskie! Good Morning....how is your weather now?
    It's just real cloudy with peaks of sunshine. I'm so sleepy I don't know what to do lol.

    Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV
  16. #8691  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    I did 4 on Sunday and 2 miles yesterday...my workout will have to wait til this afternoon on this fine Tuesday! (Do you shop at Walgreens at all? Weird question I know, but log those miles in (and even your gym workouts) and get nice coupons and discounts, they add up super quick!)
    Please do tell... There is a Walgreens up the road.
  17. #8692  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    It's just real cloudy with peaks of sunshine. I'm so sleepy I don't know what to do lol.

    Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV
    Iced coffee and my happy dance!


    Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone
  18. #8693  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    Please do tell... There is a Walgreens up the road.
    Sign up for their steps/balance rewards program and each workout or mile you log gives you 20 pts, once you get to a certain amount you will get $$ off purchases...periodic coupons ($ off total purchase) at checkout too for next trip. Certain purchases at store give you extra points too. Easy peasy since we workout and shop anyways, so why not get extra $ off plus great tracking your progress on their app and website!
    The app is nicely laid out and easy to use...


    Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone
  19. #8694  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    Sign up for their steps/balance rewards program and each workout or mile you log gives you 20 pts, once you get to a certain amount you will get $$ off purchases...periodic coupons ($ off total purchase) at checkout too for next trip. Certain purchases at store give you extra points too. Easy peasy since we workout and shop anyways, so why not get extra $ off plus great tracking your progress on their app and website!
    The app is nicely laid out and easy to use...


    Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone
    Wow I didn't know that! I have a rewards account with them so I will try this out.Thx seashell

    Edit- so here's the steps program on my phone. It was very simple to set up too



    Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV
  20. #8695  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    All hands meeting time.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
  21. #8696  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    All hands meeting time.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Yikes.......seems like your work has too many meetings....ugh !
  22. #8697  
    hydrogen3's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,061 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,125 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    All I wanna do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom and a poom-poom - JUST SHAKE YA RUMP
    Relletti likes this.
  23. #8698  
    hydrogen3's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,061 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,125 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-movie-theme-towering-inferno_610.jpg
  24. #8699  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    Morning team20!!! Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday...

    thanks Wendy for breakfast; I'm enjoying my iced coffee and kinda sorta ready to work

    Bamf, hope you have a better day...doing my happy dance for you!

    Rellskie, hope you got some sleep and that your headache is gone!

    Elizabeth, morning dear...I think maybe some ice cream is needed for the team today!!!

    Jag, you don't need apple google or mapquest...I'll give you turn by turn directions myself! Sitting by the waterslide with Rita and waiting!


    Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone
    Great idea Seashell!
  25. #8700  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    At work canceling service for my fallen friends

    it WILL be a good day!
    Tough day bamf...we are here for you

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions