Just received my pack stylus from Amazon and I must say its a breeze using it on my S4. I've been missing out. Anyone use one on their devices?

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV
    07-20-2013 01:47 PM
    Just received my pack stylus from Amazon and I must say its a breeze using it on my S4. I've been missing out. Anyone use one on their devices?

What is the "pack" stylus? What's different about it and other styli? What company makes it?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk
    07-20-2013 03:53 PM
    What is the "pack" stylus? What's different about it and other styli? What company makes it?

No its just a pack of them lol. I could have wrote it out differently sorry.

I dont know the name of the company but if you search amazon for one it will show up. It was like 10 in a pack.

07-20-2013 03:59 PM
    Good evening everyone!!!!
    07-20-2013 04:02 PM
    My weekend is finally here and no work until Tuesday. Can't wait to make the best of this scorching weekend. Hope everyone is doing well.
    07-20-2013 04:05 PM
    Good evening everyone!!!!
    Hey jag! I tried to send you some coffee this morning. Guess you didn't get my email

07-20-2013 04:05 PM
    Good morning, folks!

Good late late morning Laura since I am just getting on and home from work. Long story...LOL
    wendybeee and bamf-hacker like this.
    07-20-2013 04:08 PM
    Good morning everyone. Man it felt good to sleep in a bit. Heres some coffee to wake you all up

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/20/eba2ajab.jpg

Thank you Rell, that is the 3rd cup I have had from here this morning. I will be wide awake tonight.
    07-20-2013 04:09 PM
    Morning team20!!! Sat outside with coffee this morning, sun/nice breeze/75=perfect!!!!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone
    Good morning seashell and If i would have gotten on this morning I would have said ditto to this and now that i am home at is hot as hell out and glad to be inside in the AC.
    07-20-2013 04:11 PM
    Morning seashell and its almost the same here....breeze/73/ but cloudy ! I've waited all week long through the heatwave to go to our friends house today swimming
    Good EVENING....Wendy!!!!
    07-20-2013 04:12 PM
    Morning Laura and Bamf and Lizzie and Jag and the rest of Team20K....Happy Saturday

A Saturday morning treat for all !
    Are there any leftovers from this morning since i was not here? Or maybe dinner tonight. I'll head on over to anyones and bring the drinks.
    07-20-2013 04:14 PM
    We finally got relief from the heat.

http://i642.photobucket.com/albums/u.../weather-2.png
    Looks like us Laura but we are much hotter this weekend.
    07-20-2013 04:15 PM
    Hey jag! I tried to send you some coffee this morning. Guess you didn't get my email

No and I looked. Only one from a text to my phone number .I will PM you my number later.
    07-20-2013 04:17 PM
    No and I looked. Only one from a a text to my phone number .I will PM you my number later.
    Ok cool.

07-20-2013 04:21 PM
    Ok cool.

PM sent to you..
    07-20-2013 04:26 PM
    PM sent to you..
    OK cool I sent you my info.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD
    07-20-2013 04:36 PM
    Anybody watch golf? Im sitting here watching the open championship but Its just not my sport.

07-20-2013 04:48 PM
    Anybody watch golf? Im sitting here watching the open championship but Its just not my sport.

Not rally, too many other things that interest me. The only thing that excited me to a point is that Paul Azinger who was the USAs Ryder Cup Captain in 2008 and we won is a customer of mine and an and even better friend so I See him around town and the shop when he brings in his motorcycle for service. He is a very nice guy and a great golfer in his own rights. He is an announcer or does recaps at night with Mike Terico so I like watching him. End of sotory...LOL
    07-20-2013 05:36 PM

I never got into watching golf, but I prefer watching sports with a lot of fast-paced action. Even baseball bores me.

I like football, basketball and hockey.

07-20-2013 05:38 PM
    Not rally, too many other things that interest me. The only thing that excited me to a point is that Paul Azinger who was the USAs Ryder Cup Captain in 2008 and we won is a customer of mine and an and even better friend so I See him around town and the shop when he brings in his motorcycle for service. He is a very nice guy and a great golfer in his own rights. He is an announcer or does recaps at night with Mike Terico so I like watching him. End of sotory...LOL
    Oh wow you know WAY more about it and the players than me lol.

07-20-2013 05:43 PM
    I never got into watching golf, but I prefer watching sports with a lot of fast-paced action. Even baseball bores me.

Same here. i like everything you mentioned including college and Pro football and open wheel racing like Indycar racing as well as Formula 1. But golf, Not so much.
    07-20-2013 05:50 PM

Thats cool. I know baseball bored me when I was kid. My pop use to watch it every weekend and I use to hate it lol

07-20-2013 05:51 PM
    Oh wow you know WAY more about it and the players than me lol.

I know about it, Did not say I was a huge fan though. I can tolerate it if nothing else is on.
    07-20-2013 05:53 PM
    I know about it, Did not say I was a huge fan though. I can tolerate it if nothing else is on.
    See you can tolerate it but today I realized I cant Now playing mini golf I like and I did play a game of golf once which was cool.

07-20-2013 05:56 PM
    See you can tolerate it but today I realized I cant Now playing mini golf I like and I did play a game of golf once which was cool.

Mini golf is fun to play. I've never played regular golf.
    07-20-2013 06:34 PM
29,694 ... 335336337338339 ...