The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Glad you are good. Was it a tornado or high winds?

High winds. I'd guess 70 MPH+ judging from the damage. The storm went severe warned. I have about 7 weather programs on my phone. It went spastic.

Sent from my iPhone so don't expect Tolstoy

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Just had a horribly bad storm roll through the Corn Patch. Most of my neighbor's roof is in my yard. Up the street, another neighbor had a tree fall on her cars crushing all of them.

I'm okay and have no damage. Thank God.

These storms have been absolutely crazy lately. We have had thunderstorms all week. At least we are getting our rain so far this summer.

Tapatalking from my Transformer Infinity

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Just had a horribly bad storm roll through the Corn Patch. Most of my neighbor's roof is in my yard. Up the street, another neighbor had a tree fall on her cars crushing all of them.

I'm okay and have no damage. Thank God.

Oh whew Ginger glad you were safe :big-hug: not so good for your neighbours though losing their roof and all those cars destroyed....that's so sad :(

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

These storms have been absolutely crazy lately. We have had thunderstorms all week. At least we are getting our rain so far this summer.

Tapatalking from my Transformer Infinity

We don't get any rain past June until about October except in stuff like this. Unless a hurricane comes up the MS river, it'll be fall before we get any decent rain.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1372379805.845267.jpg

Farmers are using these in droves. My horses stand at the front of my property. When it circles around, they get an ice cold bath. :)

kbz1960

May 9, 2013
Visit site

High winds. I'd guess 70 MPH+ judging from the damage. The storm went severe warned. I have about 7 weather programs on my phone. It went spastic.

I hope you took cover when it did.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

@ Z I take it you liked WWZ :huh: <----he kinda looks like a zombie :laughing:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Man what a blast over at CB...118K tonight.... Jafo got 999 and TEMPUR got 118K and the ultimate prize and for the 3rd time in a row I got 001 but it is so much fun to get in banging elbows with friends.... You can't help having fun and then congrats to everyone that came so close as we can and do it all over again..

Capture.PNG

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well gonna call it a night so I hope to see everyone of the regs for coffee tomorrow and wish Wendy one last great time for her Vacation and come back with some great stories for us. Have a blast girl....For the entire family..

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

BK you are :biggrin:welcome and as much as your Avatar makes me laugh every time i see it, It still cracks me up,,, It's just you....Oh and I recommend the grouper. It was great and my all time favorite.

Louzer did a great job on it. I've had several humorous comments and even a couple of PMs of people who've loved it.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Well, I've been on an incredible pace this week, real killer with the traffic and such, plus the heavy roads and mountains.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234