Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?
Well everyone first of all before I head off for the night I want to thank everyone who cared to post their thoughts towards me as well as their concern about options to get around this situation that I am sure we have all had at our jobs. In the end I have to ask what is truly important, my job or my position at iMore... The one thing i do know after our Ambassador stats came outthat were sent to all of us by our team leader on how we are graded on our job, I am solidified and know that I have nothing to worry about here. Being bummed at work is something different that I will either get over or try some advice and that we will see.
No matter what we are closing on 20K lokies and continue to be the strongest thread on iMore in the length of time I started this, the great people that come here and contribute who are some of the best i ever ever met in all my time being a MN member and iMore member..
Le't all stay together my friends and fellow Ambassadors to make this the best damn thread at iMore and MNs period.
I am going to need a strong cup of coffee tomorrow morning whoever gets in early so let me know and send it to me at email@example.com so again thank you all for thinking about me.
I am not going anywhere, just might be posting during the week a bit less. The email for anyone who ever wants to say hello or needs me for something and that means anyone here that knows me.
Peace out and until tomorrow. Good night!!
- 07-19-2013, 11:08 PM #8378
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?Jag, let me know if you need any help with LogMeIn, if that is a way you want to go. You could also talk to the IT guy and ask if you can use LogMeIn to connect to your home PC from time to time if your family needs some kind of connectivity help at home.
- 07-19-2013, 11:16 PM #8381
- 07-19-2013, 11:19 PM #8382
- 07-19-2013, 11:22 PM #8383
- 07-19-2013, 11:30 PM #8384
- 07-19-2013, 11:36 PM #8385
- 07-19-2013, 11:43 PM #8386
- 07-20-2013, 07:42 AM #8387
- 07-20-2013, 09:37 AM #8388
- 07-20-2013, 09:38 AM #8389
- 07-20-2013, 09:55 AM #8390
- 07-20-2013, 09:58 AM #8391
- 07-20-2013, 10:18 AM #8392
- 07-20-2013, 10:19 AM #8393
- 07-20-2013, 10:24 AM #8394
- 07-20-2013, 11:13 AM #8395
- 07-20-2013, 11:14 AM #8396
- 07-20-2013, 11:16 AM #8397
- 07-20-2013, 02:02 PM #8398
- 07-20-2013, 02:06 PM #8399
- 07-20-2013, 02:40 PM #8400
- By kataran in forum iOS 7.1Replies: 31Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
- By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM