The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Morning all., or should I say afternoon :)

All packed up and ready for our trip to Florida.

On other notes... I am downloading and installing Mavericks b2 now :) Wish me luck

Enjoy DP2 it's got a few new bugs but the features are great ;)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Well I leave today on our trip to SC....I love road trips :dancing: but....I will not have data on my phone and only have wifi when I'm in an area that I can pick it up :crying:....or when we get to the hotel :biggrin:....but I don't plan to spend a lot of time in the hotel because I will be on the beach :cool: with Rita and Pina :beer:.....sooooo.....I might only be on here late in the evenings......soooo....seeing as it looks like there might be another milestone soon I'm sure Lizzie will handle making a Liztar to mark that milestone.....right Lizzie :tongue:
Anddddd I talk too much :laughing:

Enjoyyyyyyyyyyy :cool:

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Oh have a wonderful trip Bamf.....we are all packed up too and ready for our trip to South Carolina !! Maybe we will pass on the highway lol :laughing: naw you already have an 8 hour advantage :laughing:

Eh... I did the drive with the family ONCE, key there is ONCE :) We flew, but had an hour delay because of the weather.

What part of FL are you headed to just out of curiosity?

Boynton Beach

Well I leave today on our trip to SC....I love road trips :dancing: but....I will not have data on my phone and only have wifi when I'm in an area that I can pick it up :crying:....or when we get to the hotel :biggrin:....but I don't plan to spend a lot of time in the hotel because I will be on the beach :cool: with Rita and Pina :beer:.....sooooo.....I might only be on here late in the evenings......soooo....seeing as it looks like there might be another milestone soon I'm sure Lizzie will handle making a Liztar to mark that milestone.....right Lizzie :tongue:
Anddddd I talk too much :laughing:

Have a safe trip.

Enjoy DP2 it's got a few new bugs but the features are great ;)

I had to restore back to 10.8.4 I was having a lot of issues :( I will try again on DP3.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Have fun on your vacation Wendy! We are gonna miss you ;)

Tapatalking from my Transformer Infinity

Thanks Rells and so sweet of you to say :big-hug:

The whole thing??? Are you going to be sleepy....LOL :)

Nope lol :laughing:

Gonna miss ya Wendy so stay in touch and let us know how DRUNK I mean how much fun you had during the day....:laughing:

Bwahahahahaha :laughing: you are spot on !!!

We'll keep an eye on Lizzie for ya so she does not get into any trouble while you are gone...Oh and also Hamster... We all know how she is!!!!! :cool:

Lizzie will be okay....as for hamster now she's a different story and she's at the beach right now :laughing:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

@ bamf... You are going to be a ways from me but a nice place and i have been there many times. Enjoy your time there.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good night everyone. Time to get ready to close and go home. Hope to see you all later tonight after dinner. Take care and have a great evening.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

@ bamf... You are going to be a ways from me but a nice place and i have been there many times. Enjoy your time there.

Thanks. We are in old folks central :) Here for my Dad's 80th and my parents 55th Anniversary.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good evening folks. How is everybody tonight?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Good evening folks. How is everybody tonight?

Hey Rellskie! Doing good...may have a Berry Weiss in a bit, small storm came through after took girls out to camp to swim but all good now! How was your day?!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

kbz1960

May 9, 2013
Visit site

Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post

Have fun on your vacation Wendy! We are gonna miss you

Thanks Rells and so sweet of you to say

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post

The whole thing??? Are you going to be sleepy....LOL
Nope lol

Gonna miss ya Wendy so stay in touch and let us know how DRUNK I mean how much fun you had during the day....
Bwahahahahaha you are spot on !!!

We'll keep an eye on Lizzie for ya so she does not get into any trouble while you are gone...Oh and also Hamster... We all know how she is!!!!!

Thanks Rells and so sweet of you to say :big-hug:

Nope lol :laughing:

Bwahahahahaha :laughing: you are spot on !!!

Lizzie will be okay....as for hamster now she's a different story and she's at the beach right now :laughing:

A little tip from the CB side. You're going for number of posts, yes? This could've been 3 more posts :)

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Just had a horribly bad storm roll through the Corn Patch. Most of my neighbor's roof is in my yard. Up the street, another neighbor had a tree fall on her cars crushing all of them.

I'm okay and have no damage. Thank God.

Sent from my iPhone so don't expect Tolstoy

kbz1960

May 9, 2013
Visit site

Just had a horribly bad storm roll through the Corn Patch. Most of my neighbor's roof is in my yard. Up the street, another neighbor had a tree fall on her cars crushing all of them.

I'm okay and have no damage. Thank God.

Sent from my iPhone so don't expect Tolstoy

Glad you are good. Was it a tornado or high winds?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Hey Rellskie! Doing good...may have a Berry Weiss in a bit, small storm came through after took girls out to camp to swim but all good now! How was your day?!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

That sounded fun! I bet they liked that. My day was good. I had the day off so I just chilled out and got some stuff around the house done. Now I'm trying to figure out what to eat for dinner :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711