The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I cannot believe its the end of June already!!! 4th of July next week...inlaws coming up to camp with us for awhile...finding daughter a job...CC season for her in another month then school starts! Holy moly!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I've been making my own iced coffee in the afternoons!! Cheaper then going to DD, although I love theirs, but between the drive and the $ its most cost effective this way...I have DD coffee at home and my own tall sippy cup! lol

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I've been making my own iced coffee in the afternoons!! Cheaper then going to DD, although I love theirs, but between the drive and the $ its most cost effective this way...I have DD coffee at home and my own tall sippy cup! lol

Yeah that's great seashell! I make my own iced coffee sometime s too. It is cheaper, plus you can put the right amount of sugar or whatever and be on your way. I can't stand when I get some from DD's and it taste like no splenda is in it. And that's after I stir it.

Tapatalking from my Galaxy IV

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Yeah that's great seashell! I make my own iced coffee sometime s too. It is cheaper, plus you can put the right amount of sugar or whatever and be on your way. I can't stand when I get some from DD's and it taste like no splenda is in it. And that's after I stir it.

Exactly!! My youngest says 'yours tastes waayyy better!' :D

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

kbz1960

May 9, 2013
Visit site

Lol! I dont see how with all the activity over there

At times it's quiet. There have been some pretty good runs with just one person posting.

BTW is anyone else afraid that Ginger might actually snap back? I am LOL

Just kidding gingersnapsback :biggrin:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

At times it's quiet. There have been some pretty good runs with just one person posting.

Wow I would never have thought that over there. And I'm not afraid if ginger snaps back. If she does it's most likely called for lol. She's cool:cool:

kbz1960

May 9, 2013
Visit site

Wow I would never have thought that over there. And I'm not afraid if ginger snaps back. If she does it's most likely called for lol. She's cool:cool:

I'm sure she is. I just had to say it though ;)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Sounds like a great plan...When I went to Starbucks this past weekend actually being a hot coffee drinker they gave me a free iced coffee which I actually liked and they told me that because they double brew it to compensate for the ice they actually sell beans especially to make iced coffee at home. I don't drink enough to buy it but i did like my first cup of iced coffee.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

The free iced coffee they gave me this weekend at Starbucks to try I had 1 packet of splenda and half and half and it was very good. Normally my drink is a Grande Cappachino with 3 splendas and 2% milk and foam.

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Fuuny quick witted ad always and BTW Z a great set of BuzzNotes as always..... from last night...

Capture.PNG

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

The BuzzNotes are the best. Only way to catch up on everything that happens over there!!
He does an excellent job!!
Z sure does a great summation of the events leading up to everything and the big event. That is why i am proud to call him a friend......:laughing:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well like I just said at CB 6 am is 6 am any day of the week and it comes to darn early so I am going to say adios or POOF to you all. have a great evening to all of you.