Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 31 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree77338Likes
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    7,341 Global Posts

Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    And for anyone else wondering why my avatar is so pixellated, I'll share the full size one here so it makes sense.

​It's been almost a year to the day since the nightmare began, and it's close enough to being over to celebrate. Ask me what I'm doing the last week in June.
    early congrats Alli
    BergerKing and Alli like this.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    7,341 Global Posts

So the closer it gets to June 10th is the more excited I get to see iOS 7 I really hope Apple doesn't disappoint me but I have faith Just to be clear I don't mean disappoint as in I'm looking for all this stuff from iOS 7 and if I don't get it I'll be disappointed. I just mean that for some reason I'm just really excited for this iOS more than the others before so I just want to see at least one really good feature that makes me go "I must have it now!".
    BergerKing likes this.
    iMore Expert

Global Posts
    33,321 Global Posts

Well, at least my air conditioning made it through the night. It was a bit steamy, last night, and I hate that feeling.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    And for anyone else wondering why my avatar is so pixellated, I'll share the full size one here so it makes sense.

​It's been almost a year to the day since the nightmare began, and it's close enough to being over to celebrate. Ask me what I'm doing the last week in June.
    absolutely celebrate! Alli, high 5 me girlfriend!!! sending hugs kisses and strength...ok what are you doing in June?
    BergerKing and Alli like this.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Just a drive by? Make sure you keep that Black Card safe ok. We might need it. I might even play more than 2 tickets next week for Powerball. Keep an eye on those iPads for us though.
    got the card in my pocket!!
    BergerKing likes this.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    7,341 Global Posts

OK I'm not trying to taint the thread but does anyone else get frustrated sometime with how everyone seems to be on Android's D? Honestly I'm platform agnostic I use the iOS platform but I have tons of friends who use Android, my M-i-L uses an Android which I suggested. I have helped friends decide between the two tons of times answering honestly. I am just getting sick and tired every time Apple "seems" to have a flaw or there is a new feature announced or rumored there is like this new army ready to post up all the downfalls of iOS and how great Android is and how the open nature is so great. Ever seen the cartoons where the dude's head becomes a steam whistle? at a point it's just like really you can't champion your platform without tearing down the competitor's? Ugh two days ago had a grand ****** sitting on the train who proceeded to tell me, since I had my iPhone and iPad out at the same time, about how I was a hopeless sheep following Apple around. I was like "Really, really you don't even know me dude" ignored him for the rest of the train ride but damn. Whew needed that and now back to the regularly scheduled programming lol.
    Relletti, BergerKing and Alli like this.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

iMore family I have a problem...oh stop laughing....an email problem.
    I accessed my home email account from a work computer yesterday and now I only have current email on my phone. I use Outlook 2010. All the folders are still there but unless email is from the last 12 hrs they have poofed. Originally I remember when I got my iPhone last month at the bottom of the email screen on my iPhone 5 it asked if you want to retrieve or download more (I cant remember wording) I don't have that option at the moment....come back!!!
    All the other email accounts work perfectly but of course something needs to be a challenge on a Friday
    BergerKing likes this.
  8. Thread AuthorThread Author   #758  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    got the card in my pocket!!
    Ok make sure you keep it in your pocket and if any tat guys come your way don't get blinded and give it up ( the Black Card that is) !!!
    BergerKing likes this.
  9. Thread AuthorThread Author   #759  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ipheuria View Post
    OK I'm not trying to taint the thread but does anyone else get frustrated sometime with how everyone seems to be on Android's D? Honestly I'm platform agnostic I use the iOS platform but I have tons of friends who use Android, my M-i-L uses an Android which I suggested. I have helped friends decide between the two tons of times answering honestly. I am just getting sick and tired every time Apple "seems" to have a flaw or there is a new feature announced or rumored there is like this new army ready to post up all the downfalls of iOS and how great Android is and how the open nature is so great. Ever seen the cartoons where the dude's head becomes a steam whistle? at a point it's just like really you can't champion your platform without tearing down the competitor's? Ugh two days ago had a grand ****** sitting on the train who proceeded to tell me, since I had my iPhone and iPad out at the same time, about how I was a hopeless sheep following Apple around. I was like "Really, really you don't even know me dude" ignored him for the rest of the train ride but damn. Whew needed that and now back to the regularly scheduled programming lol.
    IOK let me answer this because this thread and me being the OP staring is as a diversion to get away from the normal forum and have some serious silly fun and i got this idea from some very good friends at CB where I started my forum swarray. They have a 100K challenge that they far exceeded and you should check it out sometime but here some rules for this Thread:

Have fun
    Don't be afraid to be silly
    Post any silly or interesting pics and videos you want
    Lastly there is no talk about phone platforms here except for an occasional mention ok but mainly the main forums are for that. This Thread is to just have fun and get away from the mainstream. Thank you. !!!!
    BergerKing and wendybeee like this.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

Ok make sure you keep it in your pocket and if any tat guys come your way don't get blinded and give it up ( the Black Card that is) !!!
    Morning Jaguarr! lol no worries. It's safe with me

LOL "Mama didn't raise no fool"...a little music reference but I do like Prada

We have to have fun on a Friday
    Jaguarr40 and BergerKing like this.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

oh no...I just posted an email question............................
    BergerKing likes this.
  12. Thread AuthorThread Author   #762  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

iMore family I have a problem...oh stop laughing....an email problem.
    I accessed my home email account from a work computer yesterday and now I only have current email on my phone. I use Outlook 2010. All the folders are still there but unless email is from the last 12 hrs they have poofed. Originally I remember when I got my iPhone last month at the bottom of the email screen on my iPhone 5 it asked if you want to retrieve or download more (I cant remember wording) I don't have that option at the moment....come back!!!
    All the other email accounts work perfectly but of course something needs to be a challenge on a Friday
    Sounds like you have an option to remove from Server as soon as you download your email, You might check that option and uncheck it if you don't want that happen. I can check my personal webmail at work but when I get home and open Outlook 2007 from Microsoft office they are all still there as unread.

Now once I get home and download them, they come off the server because I have it set that way in Outlook.
    BergerKing likes this.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

Sounds like you have an option to remove from Server as soon as you download your email, You might check that option and uncheck it if you don't want that happen. I can check my personal webmail at work but when I get home and open Outlook 2007 from Microsoft office they are all still there as unread.

Now once I get home and download them, they come off the server because I have it set that way in Outlook.
    thanks Jaguarr...I will check that out!
    BergerKing likes this.
  14. Thread AuthorThread Author   #764  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Morning Jaguarr! lol no worries. It's safe with me

LOL "Mama didn't raise no fool"...a little music reference but I do like Prada

We have to have fun on a Friday
    OK my dear I will take your word for it that you being the Keeper of the card, It will stay safe with you Elizabeth.
    BergerKing likes this.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

Honestly I can say the same thing about people with iOS. I use all the platforms too and I can say that android and iOS operating systems are nice but neither are worth all the hype people make of them. I just keep telling people I know who try to get in some argument about iOS vs android that they are just phones and tablets. This stuff is not that deep😉
    BergerKing and Ipheuria like this.
  16. Thread AuthorThread Author   #766  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Chore for the Day/Evening everyone. This should be really easy too. We are at 39 pages right now. Think we can hit 45 pages by the end of the day? Spread the word and let's do this. Should be very easy. Remember just think creative everyone.
    BergerKing and wendybeee like this.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

Hope everyone is enjoying their friday. I wish I was at the beach today 😞
    I might go down to the shore this weekend if the weather holds up.
    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21368804278.306242.jpg
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

Chore for the Day/Evening everyone. This should be really easy too. We are at 39 pages right now. Think we can hit 45 pages by the end of the day? Spread the word and let's do this. Should be very easy. Remember just think creative everyone.
    I think it's possible.
    iMore Expert

Global Posts
    33,321 Global Posts

Nice rant, and it's Ok, welcome to Mobile Nations!

Really, this has been going on for a long time. The phone wars become heated far beyond any sense of rationality, sometimes. The iPhone works the way you want it. BlackBerry users are trying to get theirs up to speed, Android users are often trying to turn theirs into a Super computer that might implode if they aren't careful, and Windows users, well, they're, um, well, Windows users.

Don't take offense. Ignore the trolls, even in public.

iMore Expert

Global Posts
    33,321 Global Posts

IOK let me answer this because this thread and me being the OP staring is as a diversion to get away from the normal forum and have some serious silly fun and i got this idea from some very good friends at CB where I started my forum swarray. They have a 100K challenge that they far exceeded and you should check it out sometime but here some rules for this Thread:

Have fun
    Don't be afraid to be silly
    Post any silly or interesting pics and videos you want
    Lastly there is no talk about phone platforms here except for an occasional mention ok but mainly the main forums are for that. This Thread is to just have fun and get away from the mainstream. Thank you. !!!!
    Aww, Jag, there's room for the occasional rant here and there. Folks gotta let off steam where they aren't gonna get ripped for it. We do that in the 100K, too.
    iMore Expert

Global Posts
    33,321 Global Posts

iMore Expert

Global Posts
    33,321 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    I think it's possible.
    Anything is possible if minds aren't closed.
    Relletti and wendybeee like this.
    iMore Expert

Global Posts
    33,321 Global Posts

Hope everyone is enjoying their friday. I wish I was at the beach today ��
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368804278.306242.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	30893
    I've seen water that blue. Diego Garcia.
    wendybeee likes this.
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

Hope everyone is enjoying their friday. I wish I was at the beach today 😞
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368804278.306242.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	30893
    Meet ya there!!! Please bring me an iced coffee?!!
    BergerKing likes this.
  25. Thread AuthorThread Author   #775  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BergerKing View Post
    Aww, Jag, there's room for the occasional rant here and there. Folks gotta let off steam where they aren't gonna get ripped for it. We do that in the 100K, too.
    BK I got that and agree with you 100%. I just remember over at your thread at CB the first thing I was told was no ranting over phones except on occasion and I did say that in my post here. No problem though.

PS [EDIT] BK I did not mean anything bad towards my post at all just so you knew that.
    Last edited by Jaguarr40; 05-17-2013 at 01:12 PM.
    BergerKing likes this.
Page 31 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334 ... LastLast