Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 281 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 278279280281282283284 ... LastLast
Results 7,001 to 7,025 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. #7001  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Yay... Just Sayin
    wendybeee likes this.
  2. #7002  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,906 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    Side note...

    I just installed Shortcat on my Mac and so far I love it.

    It gives you quick shortcut access to pretty much anything.

    Check it out:

    Shortcat - Keyboard productivity app for Mac OS X
    That looks cool!

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV
    wendybeee likes this.
  3. #7003  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Oh so it looks like we are about to hit another milestone

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV
    Nice sneak in! Congrats!!!
    Relletti and wendybeee like this.
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #7004  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Oh so it looks like we are about to hit another milestone

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV
    Looks like we already did.
    Relletti likes this.
  5. #7005  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,906 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    Nice sneak in!
    What's surprising is that the 30 second post thing didn't kick in. Any other time it does.

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV
    Jaguarr40 and wendybeee like this.
  6. #7006  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    OK Jag... The emails should be in now.
    wendybeee likes this.
  7. Thread AuthorThread Author   #7007  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    yeh bamf you love it as much I do I can tell.... Good job there Rellskie. Anyway I can wait for the next 1000 so congrats to rellskie for 7K posts in the 20K challenge.
  8. #7008  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    That looks cool!

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV
    So far I love it. Very neat app
    Relletti and wendybeee like this.
  9. Thread AuthorThread Author   #7009  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    What's surprising is that the 30 second post thing didn't kick in. Any other time it does.

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV
    Right it must have just slipped right over this time.
    wendybeee likes this.
  10. #7010  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    yeh bamf you love it as much I do I can tell.... Good job there Rellskie. Anyway I can wait for the next 1000 so congrats to rellskie for 7K posts in the 20K challenge.
    Lets go team, 3k more posts to 10k. We can do it.
    Relletti and wendybeee like this.
  11. #7011  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Rell and Jag...

    Keep this one going. I will be right back. Need to eat some grub.

    Having fun with you all I lost track of time.
    wendybeee likes this.
  12. #7012  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,906 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Right it must have just slipped right over this time.
    Possibly. It jammed me up last time trying to get the milestone

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV
    wendybeee likes this.
  13. #7013  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,906 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?



    Sent from my Galaxy S IV
    wendybeee likes this.
  14. Thread AuthorThread Author   #7014  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    Yay... Just Sayin
    WTF just happened????? I had hit 7001 I know for sure and Rellskie hit 7000 because that is why bamf and I were joking with him, Now I look back and it says bamf has 7001, I have 7000 and Rellskie had hit either 6999 0r 6998, gotta go back and look. What is going on??
    Relletti and wendybeee like this.
  15. Thread AuthorThread Author   #7015  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    Nice sneak in! Congrats!!!
    See even bamf saw that same thing I did to make the comment the same as me.
    wendybeee likes this.
  16. #7016  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    That would be me... It is Rellskie's.

    I was modifing my 3...2...1... post to say:

    3...2...1... This one goes to RELLSKIE

    I deleted it instead of editing it.

    SO FOR THE RECORD... RELLSKIE HAS POST 7000
    Relletti and wendybeee like this.
  17. #7017  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    for real.. now I must go eat.
    wendybeee likes this.
  18. #7018  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,906 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    WTF just happened????? I had hit 7001 I know for sure and Rellskie hit 7000 because that is why bamf and I were joking with him, Now I look back and it says bamf has 7001, I have 7000 and Rellskie had hit either 6999 0r 6998, gotta go back and look. What is going on??
    What in the blue hell is going on? Now its saying you are at the 7000 post on mine too. Oh well hey Congrats!



    Sent from my Galaxy S IV
    Jaguarr40 and wendybeee like this.
  19. #7019  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,906 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    That would be me... It is Rellskie's.

    I was modifing my 3...2...1... post to say:

    3...2...1... This one goes to RELLSKIE

    I deleted it instead of editing it.

    SO FOR THE RECORD... RELLSKIE HAS POST 7000
    Ohhhh I see. You messing up the flow bamf!

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV
    Jaguarr40 and wendybeee like this.
  20. Thread AuthorThread Author   #7020  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    bamf he can have it because it was his as I thought but when you do something like that in the middle if a Milestone this is what it creates.

    I am sorry Rellskie that this happened but you do own 7K no matter and that is why i was joking about it. I knew it was yours and I am sorry what happened about a deletion. Anybody could do that but it should not be done in this instance.
    wendybeee likes this.
  21. #7021  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,906 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    bamf he can have it because it was his as I thought but when you do something like that in the middle if a Milestone this is what it creates.

    I am sorry Rellskie that this happened but you do own 7K no matter and that is why i was joking about it. I knew it was yours and I am sorry what happened about a deletion. Anybody could do that but it should not be done in this instance.
    Its all good. I thought it was this tapatalk app. Thing has been giving me a problem all day smh.

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV
    wendybeee likes this.
  22. Thread AuthorThread Author   #7022  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    What in the blue hell is going on? Now its saying you are at the 7000 post on mine too. Oh well hey Congrats!

    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/04/yju2adu9.jpg

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV
    Rellskie you saw my answer from my heart i knew you hit it and i was the first to throw the congrats at ya. After I read what bamf said he did i knew it was not right and said so...


    The milestone for 7K is yours period and you can thank bamf in your own way. I am good with your win.
    Relletti and wendybeee like this.
  23. #7023  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,906 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Rellskie you saw my answer from my heart i knew you hit it and i was the first to throw the congrats at ya. After I read what bamf said he did i knew it was not right and said so...


    The milestone for 7K is yours period and you can thank bamf in your own way. I am good with your win.
    Yeah I seen both bamf and your post. I got it and its cool

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV
    wendybeee likes this.
  24. Thread AuthorThread Author   #7024  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    bamf it is all squared away and will just have to tell Elizabeth or Wendy what happened so they know the right name for the cup and Avatar.
    Let's all please be careful when it is something like this ok. No harm done.

    Rellskie if you are good and bamf, again congrats to Rellskie for hitting the ​7K
    wendybeee likes this.
  25. #7025  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,906 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    bamf it is all squared away and will just have to tell Elizabeth or Wendy what happened so they know the right name for the cup and Avatar.
    Let's all please be careful when it is something like this ok. No harm done.

    Rellskie if you are good and bamf, again congrats to Rellskie for hitting the ​7K
    Yeah I'm good! Bamf knows I was just joking with him. Honestly though jag I was thinking we can both share the 7,000 post. I know technically it probably doesn't make sense but that would be cool to share the post just off the mishap alone.

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV
    Jaguarr40 and wendybeee like this.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions