Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 233 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 230231232233234235236 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,825 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #5801  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    AAHHHHHHHHH........

    I am trying to get this BYOD brief ready to present tomorrow and I cant stay focused I blame iMore and Team20k!
    I used those excuses last week. I can loan them to you or you can come up with your own if you want. I thought mine were kind of lame bamf.
    bamf-hacker and wendybeee like this.
  2. #5802  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    I used those excuses last week. I can loan them to you or you can come up with your own if you want. I thought mine were kind of lame bamf.
    Its not lame that iMore and Team20k are RAD
    Jaguarr40 and wendybeee like this.
  3. #5803  
    Janey_G's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    729 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,321 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Where do you live Janey G ? Tim Horton's is moving further south into the US all the time. I think they are down to Virginia now.
    I'm in New York on Long Island. The only "store" here is a small kiosk in Penn Station. Not the same thing at all. Last year we went camping in Niagara Falls on the Canada side and we walked from the campground every day to get our fix. When we came home we had 8 of the big cans to keep us going for a few months. At least we didn't have to declare them!
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
  4. #5804  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Getting ready for the finals to come on. I have a feeling the heat are going to pull this one out.

    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD
    wendybeee and Jaguarr40 like this.
  5. #5805  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Janey_G View Post
    I'm in New York on Long Island. The only "store" here is a small kiosk in Penn Station. Not the same thing at all. Last year we went camping in Niagara Falls on the Canada side and we walked from the campground every day to get our fix. When we came home we had 8 of the big cans to keep us going for a few months. At least we didn't have to declare them!
    Oh cool we go to Niagara Falls all the time and cross the border to go shopping ! We love it because everything is cheaper on the US side !
    There are lots of Tim Hortons around New York though, just not at Long Island.
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
  6. #5806  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Getting ready for the finals to come on. I have a feeling the heat are going to pull this one out.

    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD
    I think you are right Rells, if they were gonna take it would have been in the last game .
    Relletti and Jaguarr40 like this.
  7. #5807  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by GingerSnapsBack View Post
    I will continue to tweet daily until it's approved. It's pathetic that BBOS gets an app that iOS doesn't have. I'm officially jealous.

    ​Case is at home. Come on 430!!!
    I tweeted it today too ! And I'm official jelly that you are gonna have Olivia tonight
  8. #5808  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    OK. If you good JuJu'd my ride home please like this post so I can put you back on the good list

    No traffic, AWESOME workout and now I am home with a full belly!
  9. #5809  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Seashell is the first one back in my good graces... Who's next?

    Side note: I took the keyboard protector off my MBP... Too hard to type on it.
    Jaguarr40 and wendybeee like this.
  10. #5810  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    I could use some good juju! I start my new job tomorrow.
  11. #5811  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laelipoo View Post
    I could use some good juju! I start my new job tomorrow.
    New job juju sent to you!


    Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone
    wendybeee likes this.
  12. #5812  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laelipoo View Post
    I could use some good juju! I start my new job tomorrow.
    Done!

    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-good_juju_6_pack_-6x6-_439357866.jpg
  13. #5813  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    OK. If you good JuJu'd my ride home please like this post so I can put you back on the good list

    No traffic, AWESOME workout and now I am home with a full belly!
    Oh please let me back into your good list!

    Seriously though that's great you got home without any traffic on the way. I on the other hand spent my time battling the crazed people on the roads. All the schools here are having graduations so its a pain in the **** getting home.

    Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV
    wendybeee likes this.
  14. #5814  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    Done!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	good_juju_6_pack_(6x6)_439357866.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	223.5 KB 
ID:	32710

    Ahahaha yes please! My friend and I are getting margaritas Sunday, but that will work too.

    And thank you Seashell!
  15. #5815  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laelipoo View Post
    I could use some good juju! I start my new job tomorrow.
    Congrats!

    Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV
    Jaguarr40 and wendybeee like this.
  16. #5816  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Oh please let me back into your good list!

    Seriously though that's great you got home without any traffic on the way. I on the other hand spent my time battling the crazed people on the roads. All the schools here are having graduations so its a pain in the **** getting home.

    Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV
    Rell back in!!!
    Relletti and wendybeee like this.
  17. #5817  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Congrats!

    Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV
    Thank you! Now I am watching the Finals. Mr. Laelipoo wants the Heat to win, but I am OK either way.
  18. #5818  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    Rell back in!!!
    YES!!!

    Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV
    wendybeee likes this.
  19. #5819  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laelipoo View Post
    Thank you! Now I am watching the Finals. Mr. Laelipoo wants the Heat to win, but I am OK either way.
    I want the spurs to win just because they play some great basketball with all those vets they have. They just play great team ball.

    Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV
    wendybeee likes this.
  20. #5820  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    See, I would totally love to see Tony Parker go out with a ring. What a way to retire.

    On the other hand, to see the Heat repeat, which is hardly ever done, plus to see Wade and Lebron succeed after all the hate, I would like that too.



    ... Can't they both win?
  21. #5821  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laelipoo View Post
    See, I would totally love to see Tony Parker go out with a ring. What a way to retire.

    On the other hand, to see the Heat repeat, which is hardly ever done, plus to see Wade and Lebron succeed after all the hate, I would like that too.



    ... Can't they both win?
    Yeah I see we're coming from.

    Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV
    wendybeee likes this.
  22. #5822  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    As for the Stanley Cup.... I hate them both. Grr. Argh.
    Relletti and wendybeee like this.
  23. #5823  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laelipoo View Post
    As for the Stanley Cup.... I hate them both. Grr. Argh.
    Lol. Me either. I wish my flyers were in it smh.

    Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV
    Jaguarr40 and wendybeee like this.
  24. #5824  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    GASP

    WE ARE MORTAL ENEMIES. TOTALLY HATE U. GRR. ARGH. HISS.

    /Penguins Fan
  25. #5825  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laelipoo View Post
    GASP

    WE ARE MORTAL ENEMIES. TOTALLY HATE U. GRR. ARGH. HISS.

    /Penguins Fan
    Oh no... And we were just having a great conversation until you disclosed this madness lol. Both our teams hate each other with a passion. Now what's funny is I'm a BIG Steelers fan.

    Tapatalking from my Transformer Infinity
    Jaguarr40 and wendybeee like this.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions