The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

@ ipheuria I forgot to tell you that if I did not have all these special Avatars I have just had bestowed on me, Yours is one of the first on here I would use in a heartbeat and know why you made it theme wise as Ambassador along with the forum logos. Very good job!!!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

@ ipheuria I forgot to tell you that if I did not have all these special Avatars I have just had bestowed on me, Yours is one of the first on here I would use in a heartbeat and know why you made it theme wise as Ambassador along with the forum logos. Very good job!!!

Yeah when I got the Ambassador title I immediately started thinking of a nice new avi. The sweet avis I've seen you sporting it's all good :) I get a kick out of doing them just like wallpapers.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Oh if you only knew both at home and work. Even my pens and desk have to be in proper order so I can find things when i need them. At home everything has it's place. 4 exceptions....The new babies, They are allowed to do what they want. I just Imessage you BTW.....

Hmmmm....interesting

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Yeah when I got the Ambassador title I immediately started thinking of a nice new avi. The sweet avis I've seen you sporting it's all good :) I get a kick out of doing them just like wallpapers.

Wallpapers you say??!!! I like wallpapers...I only change mine 'a few times' a week...tee hee ;)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

My favorite is still my Jaguar with the iPhone 5 in his paws. I do like the custom ones that have been bestowed on me at CB for winning Milestones though. They are special. Have you been in the Ambassador forum yet to see all your welcomes to the group?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well I have to lock up around this place i work and enjoy my rainy ride home so you all hold down the fort and will talk to you all tonight I am sure. By that time maybe seashell will have a new wallpaper on her phone LMAO.:mad:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

CHECK THIS OUT GUYS....I GOT OUR NEW SMILEYS!!!!!!:mad::rolleyes::laughing::kiss::coffee::crying::tongue::heart::devil::beer: Hope you enjoy them.....

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Well I have to lock up around this place i work and enjoy my rainy ride home so you all hold down the fort and will talk to you all tonight I am sure. By that time maybe seashell will have a new wallpaper on her phone LMAO.:mad:

And as a matter of fact I do!!! But why the mad face?!! :p

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

If BLiNK could see me posting more screenies here, he'd be soo impressed! He loves how often I post in the screenshot thread! ;)
He challenged me not too long ago to keep the same wallpaper for one whole week and I did...posting a ss everyday for him to see! lol

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

CHECK THIS OUT GUYS....I GOT OUR NEW SMILEYS!!!!!!:mad::rolleyes::laughing::kiss::coffee::crying::tongue::heart::devil::beer: Hope you enjoy them.....

OMGOSH YAY THANKS JAG :big-hug: !!!!!!!!!!! :laughing: <------ we are missing him sideways :crying:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

James emailed me tonight to tell me he made the smiley's change and had i seen them and was I satisfied. My answer of course was YES to both. I posted that post with some of them to show you all just before I closed up tonight to go home from work.

Considering all he has to do on his plate I would hope that everyone uses this as I am going to to say Thank you James for the new Smiley Set. Now everyone can put their like and or thanks on the bottom of this for him.

​BTW - How does everyone like them??