Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 165 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 162163164165166167168 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,125 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. #4101  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ipheuria View Post
    Bamf I hope you like it did it in the 8Bit style
    Excellent Ricky ! Bamf style BTW....you spelled his name wrong
  2. #4102  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    After my successful call with the cable company, today we will see how successful we are with the visit from the cable company.
    wendybeee and Elizabeth2 like this.
  3. #4103  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ipheuria View Post
    Bamf I hope you like it did it in the 8Bit style
    Looks great Ipheuria !!
    wendybeee likes this.
  4. #4104  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ipheuria View Post
    whew I was like OH NO what did I forget! lol
    Lol what?? You didn't want to be like me and forget something??? Lol
    wendybeee and Jaguarr40 like this.
  5. #4105  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Excellent Ricky ! Bamf style BTW....you spelled his name wrong
    nice catch
    wendybeee and Elizabeth2 like this.
  6. #4106  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    After my successful call with the cable company, today we will see how successful we are with the visit from the cable company.
    Well they came and left... HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.. On hold waiting for a supervisor now.
    wendybeee and Elizabeth2 like this.
  7. #4107  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Attachment 31976

    Smh. Come on bro!
    Oh I love Person of Interest tv show!
  8. #4108  
    Ipheuria's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,274 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,341 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Excellent Ricky ! Bamf style BTW....you spelled his name wrong
    Arghhhhh lucky thing I still have the PSD lol I'll fix it up for ya can't have your name mis-spelt on the avi
    wendybeee and Elizabeth2 like this.
  9. #4109  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ipheuria View Post
    There are some classics in here Whoomp there it is, Walk like an Egyptian just to name a few
    Ohhh Whoomp there it is is my song. Make you want to just break out dancing lol
  10. #4110  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    Well they came and left... HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.. On hold waiting for a supervisor now.
    Start out calm...oh it's a Friday lol just go for it....especially when they say that they can come back next week to rectify their **up
    wendybeee likes this.
  11. #4111  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    My IT blocked it too....'Access Denied' considered entertainment It blocked all the blogs. And it blocks all the video's that anyone posts on this thread too
    Thats some B.S
    wendybeee and Elizabeth2 like this.
  12. #4112  
    Ipheuria's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,274 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,341 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    nice catch
    here ya go sorry bout dat obvi I also have bad eyes lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-4000-1.png  
  13. #4113  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Oh I love Person of Interest tv show!
    I do too. Im still trying to catch up on it though. Iam like 7 episodes behind smh
    wendybeee and Elizabeth2 like this.
  14. #4114  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    Well they came and left... HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.. On hold waiting for a supervisor now.
    Sounds like our experience....smh if they would only listen !
    Elizabeth2 and Jaguarr40 like this.
  15. #4115  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Thats some B.S
    Yeah I guess that's why this place is called WORK.....they better not block iMore
    Elizabeth2 and Ipheuria like this.
  16. #4116  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Thats some B.S
    The first time that Obama was being sworn in as the US President I was at work and I wanted to watch it but I couldn't get CNN because it was blocked....'Access Denied' entertainment. So I asked IT if they could open the internet up as this was a historical day and they refused. BUT....I could see when I walked down the Corporate hall they all had it on their screens so it's just us 'workerbees' that they have blocked
    Relletti likes this.
  17. #4117  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    I'm really feeling the latest Evernote updates. They just released reminders for Android after releasing it for ios a few weeks ago. I might have to delete my any.do account now

    Tapatalking from a Galaxy S4
    I've loaded this a few times and just can't get into it...not sure why??!!!
    wendybeee likes this.
  18. #4118  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Ohhh Whoomp there it is is my song. Make you want to just break out dancing lol
    That could be Jag's theme song when changing shirts.... *giggle*
    Relletti and Ipheuria like this.
  19. #4119  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Feeling cute and silly today, would love to stay and chat but the camper is calling my name....have a good weekend my friends, will catch up with you all on Sunday!!! 😘😉
    Ipheuria likes this.
  20. #4120  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    The first time that Obama was being sworn in as the US President I was at work and I wanted to watch it but I couldn't get CNN because it was blocked....'Access Denied' entertainment. So I asked IT if they could open the internet up as this was a historical day and they refused. BUT....I could see when I walked down the Corporate hall they all had it on their screens so it's just us 'workerbees' that they have blocked
    Yeah they kill me with that. Its all about how cool you are with your IT people. They can allow what they want to allow.

    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T
  21. #4121  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    Feeling cute and silly today, would love to stay and chat but the camper is calling my name....have a good weekend my friends, will catch up with you all on Sunday!!! 😘😉
    OK seashell be safe and enjoy your weekend as well

    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T
    seashell93 and Ipheuria like this.
  22. #4122  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    I've loaded this a few times and just can't get into it...not sure why??!!!
    Yeah many people have said this. Its something you have to let grow on you. You also have to commit to adding notes to it no matter how big or small to see the benefits of it.

    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T
  23. #4123  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Yeah I guess that's why this place is called WORK.....they better not block iMore
    Oh if they block imore that's going to be a problem lol

    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T
    Ipheuria likes this.
  24. #4124  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Start out calm...oh it's a Friday lol just go for it....especially when they say that they can come back next week to rectify their **up
    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Sounds like our experience....smh if they would only listen !
    They messed with the wrong BAMF!!!

    The supervisor was horrible and would not give me the satisfaction that I requested... What am i doing now???

    On the phone with the corporate offices in PA.

    DON'T MESS WITH ME!!!!!
    Relletti and Ipheuria like this.
  25. #4125  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Yeah many people have said this. Its something you have to let grow on you. You also have to commit to adding notes to it no matter how big or small to see the benefits of it.

    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T
    Thanks!! Maybe I'll try again...I do like the reminder feature!! One of the reasons I love Mailbox!!
    Relletti and wendybeee like this.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions