Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 138 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 135136137138139140141 ... LastLast
Results 3,426 to 3,450 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. #3426  
    jafobabe's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    84 Posts
    Global Posts
    41,850 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Yes my Gosh you did but i am glad to see ya. Like the new shirt??? Have you seen the other one louzer made for the 111111K? Will share with ya. Tight squeeze but I am willing to do it.http://cdn-forums.crackberry.com/ima...ry/biggrin.pnghttp://cdn-forums.crackberry.com/ima...ry/biggrin.pnghttp://cdn-forums.crackberry.com/ima...ry/biggrin.png
    hahahahah jag, you are sooooo ... .ummmmmmm generous! hahahaahah
    wendybeee and BergerKing like this.
  2. #3427  
    Ipheuria's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,274 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,341 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    I love learning new things too!! We do have stuff in common!!!!! Reading I love and learning new techy and software things makes me happy!!
    lol see
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3428  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    @seashell..... Hey hon this was my answer to the consensus..... We can do this if you all are cool with it.

    http://forums.imore.com/off-topic-lo...ml#post2032682
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3429  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by jafobabe View Post
    CB is doing fine... a small lull in the posting since I'm over here LOL.. and a couple of milestones were made over there that I missed because of stupid work!! Sometimes I wonder why I let work get in the way of my postings, but my parrots would never forgive me if I didn't make money to buy them more food and toys. hahhaha
    Now that is something I can for sure relate to and I have 2 more than jafo. She has to work hard being the Auntie to my babies she shares in the food and toys for mine and hers right....????

    ​Damn did I say that out loud?
  5. #3430  
    Ipheuria's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,274 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,341 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    I hit the gym today

    5 sets twisting oblique crunch
    2 sets leg raises
    3 sets bench press (75)
    5 sets crunches (60)
    3 sets Lat Pulls (70)
    5 sets twisting oblique crunch
    3 sets curls (65)
    5 sets back extensions

    such a good workout, I packed my after workout snack. I didn't know before but learned about 5 months ago. If you are working out you need to carry food to eat right after. Something high in protein is the best. I usually carry a questbar and raw almonds. When you finish working out your body is depleted and looking for nutrients. If you don't eat then your body will start to burn the muscles for energy because all the sugar and fat are gone.
  6. #3431  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Rell you need to get going over there. It is an insane place in a good way.
    I will. I'm barely keeping up over here with all the post we had today

    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T
  7. #3432  
    Ipheuria's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,274 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,341 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    This made me crack up so much "U mad bro?" lol

    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1370394696.692249.jpg
  8. #3433  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by jafobabe View Post
    CB is doing fine... a small lull in the posting since I'm over here LOL.. and a couple of milestones were made over there that I missed because of stupid work!! Sometimes I wonder why I let work get in the way of my postings, but my parrots would never forgive me if I didn't make money to buy them more food and toys. hahhaha
    Lol. You cant let work interfere with your posting! Oh and that's cool you have parrots! how many do you have?

    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T
  9. #3434  
    jafobabe's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    84 Posts
    Global Posts
    41,850 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ipheuria View Post
    lol see
    Congrats on your AmbassadorShip ipheuria!
  10. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3435  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    I will. I'm barely keeping up over here with all the post we had today

    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T
    Oh I know what you mean my friend... I was very busy at work today, When I came in this morning to bring coffee and breakfast I did not think i would be back but snuck in and out as I had time here and CB. Did you hear about the CB Milestone today?
    jafobabe and BergerKing like this.
  11. #3436  
    jafobabe's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    84 Posts
    Global Posts
    41,850 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Now that is something I can for sure relate to and I have 2 more than jafo. She has to work hard being the Auntie to my babies she shares in the food and toys for mine and hers right....????

    ​Damn did I say that out loud?
    Sure I will.... But paybacks are heck!
    Jaguarr40 and BergerKing like this.
  12. #3437  
    jafobabe's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    84 Posts
    Global Posts
    41,850 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ipheuria View Post
    I hit the gym today

    5 sets twisting oblique crunch
    2 sets leg raises
    3 sets bench press (75)
    5 sets crunches (60)
    3 sets Lat Pulls (70)
    5 sets twisting oblique crunch
    3 sets curls (65)
    5 sets back extensions

    such a good workout, I packed my after workout snack. I didn't know before but learned about 5 months ago. If you are working out you need to carry food to eat right after. Something high in protein is the best. I usually carry a questbar and raw almonds. When you finish working out your body is depleted and looking for nutrients. If you don't eat then your body will start to burn the muscles for energy because all the sugar and fat are gone.
    That made me tired just reading about it! lol
    Ipheuria and BergerKing like this.
  13. #3438  
    jafobabe's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    84 Posts
    Global Posts
    41,850 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Lol. You cant let work interfere with your posting! Oh and that's cool you have parrots! how many do you have?

    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T
    I have 2.. a MaCaw and a Moulaccan Cockatoo... I thought I posted them here?
  14. #3439  
    Ipheuria's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,274 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,341 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by jafobabe View Post
    That made me tired just reading about it! lol
    lol this is after almost a year though when I started I wasn't doing anything close to that routine.
    jafobabe and BergerKing like this.
  15. #3440  
    Ipheuria's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,274 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,341 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by jafobabe View Post
    Congrats on your AmbassadorShip ipheuria!
    Thanks I'm really excited about it
    jafobabe and BergerKing like this.
  16. #3441  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by jafobabe View Post
    I have 2.. a MaCaw and a Moulaccan Cockatoo... I thought I posted them here?
    Thats cool! You probably did but like I said, I can't keep up in here! It's so much being posted 😄.


    Tapatalking 2.0
    jafobabe and BergerKing like this.
  17. #3442  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ipheuria View Post
    I hit the gym today

    5 sets twisting oblique crunch
    2 sets leg raises
    3 sets bench press (75)
    5 sets crunches (60)
    3 sets Lat Pulls (70)
    5 sets twisting oblique crunch
    3 sets curls (65)
    5 sets back extensions

    such a good workout, I packed my after workout snack. I didn't know before but learned about 5 months ago. If you are working out you need to carry food to eat right after. Something high in protein is the best. I usually carry a questbar and raw almonds. When you finish working out your body is depleted and looking for nutrients. If you don't eat then your body will start to burn the muscles for energy because all the sugar and fat are gone.
    Man that's good. I only managed to jog for 3 miles today. I have to hit the core tomorrow since i didn't get to it today. I might get in some crunches before bed though. I Will see

    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T
  18. #3443  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ipheuria View Post
    Thanks I'm really excited about it
    So you got a promotion to ambassador? congrats!

    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T
  19. #3444  
    Ipheuria's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,274 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,341 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    More and more in common mister! I do some IT, website updates and marketing!
    and your picture is??? lol
    jafobabe and BergerKing like this.
  20. #3445  
    jafobabe's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    84 Posts
    Global Posts
    41,850 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ipheuria View Post
    lol this is after almost a year though when I started I wasn't doing anything close to that routine.
    Good for you!!!

    I'm a potato that lives on the couch
  21. #3446  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by jafobabe View Post
    Hi Everyone!!! I'm Poofin' back in here for a few... I'm so glad this second Monday of the week is over with.... On to HumpDay(Wednesday) and then to Friday Eve (Thursday).... Yowsa!!
    Hey jafobabe I'm like totally in love with your louzatar <3 Love Charlie Brown or CB for short lol !
    Jaguarr40 and jafobabe like this.
  22. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3447  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by jafobabe View Post
    Sure I will.... But paybacks are heck!
    That is what I am afraid of.....Be afraid Jag... be very afraid...
    jafobabe and wendybeee like this.
  23. #3448  
    Ipheuria's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,274 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,341 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Congrats Ricky on your new appointment. I just read Darricks email to the team. We welcome you with open arms to being our newest Ambassador and I am sure you will do well.
    Thanks Jag I'm really excited about joining you guys
    jafobabe and wendybeee like this.
  24. #3449  
    Ipheuria's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,274 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,341 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Man that's good. I only managed to jog for 3 miles today. I have to hit the core tomorrow since i didn't get to it today. I might get in some crunches before bed though. I Will see

    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T
    Just make sure you care the snack
  25. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3450  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Well good evening Wendy
    jafobabe likes this.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions