Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 132 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 129130131132133134135 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. #3276  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good Morning everyone! The day has begun!
  2. #3277  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    OK team 20K... Meeting time, so keep me awake!
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3278  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Have a great day Jaguart! Put those rollerblades on and get moving!
    Good morning one more time and apologies for not having time this morning but I know that Wendy and Elizabeth already know why. I just a quick moment to say hi and hope everyone got their share of goodies. I care for all you guys and hope to talk to everyone later.

    Try and come up with a consensus and post count on what we want to do moving forward.... The question proposed is do we want to stay at the 500 plateau and move up to 1000K?

    Pleaee your answers and why and will come up with a majority. Thank you my friends..

    A special good morning to Hamster and the rest of the CB people here today.
  4. #3279  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Good morning one more time and apologies for not having time this morning but I know that Wendy and Elizabeth already know why. I just a quick moment to say hi and hope everyone got their share of goodies. I care for all you guys and hope to talk to everyone later.

    Try and come up with a consensus and post count on what we want to do moving forward.... The question proposed is do we want to stay at the 500 plateau and move up to 1000K?

    Pleaee your answers and why and will come up with a majority. Thank you my friends..

    A special good morning to Hamster and the rest of the CB people here today.
    Hope you have a good morning Jag! And like I said, I'm good with 500 for now...we'll keep moving and need to make it 1000 soon but for the time being if it allows everyone to get a new shirt *cough cough Rellskie* then I'm good with leaving it at 500 for a bit!

    And yes just so it's out there...shocker!...I plan on peeking no matter who gets a new shirt! bwhahahaha
  5. #3280  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    OK team 20K... Meeting time, so keep me awake!
    Team 20...that's our nickname!!!
  6. #3281  
    Ipheuria's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,274 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,341 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    As usual my day has gone from 0 to 100 the minute I stepped in the door at work. I will have to catch up at noon and then join in all the mayhem
  7. #3282  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ipheuria View Post
    As usual my day has gone from 0 to 100 the minute I stepped in the door at work. I will have to catch up at noon and then join in all the mayhem
    Ok, we'll miss you! We'll keep posting to give you plenty to read just like we're helping out bamf during meetings!

    And I suppose I should be doing work also, but geez I can't leave my friends with nothing to read...lol
  8. #3283  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    So a DIY cleaning tip (I posted this at CB too) mentioned using vodka as one of the cleanser ingredients....wait, what? Why would I waste that??!!! Can't I just drink it while I clean?!! bwhahahaha
  9. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3284  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by hamsterwheel View Post
    Why don't we have this??? LOL
    Just come over every morning Hamster, You have all of open invitations for breakfast and coffee any morning. We will leave the light on for you....
  10. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3285  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    Hope you have a good morning Jag! And like I said, I'm good with 500 for now...we'll keep moving and need to make it 1000 soon but for the time being if it allows everyone to get a new shirt *cough cough Rellskie* then I'm good with leaving it at 500 for a bit!

    And yes just so it's out there...shocker!...I plan on peeking no matter who gets a new shirt! bwhahahaha
    Well I always knew you were a stalker and liked to peek ( Not that there is anything wrong with that).

    Seashell since you and Rell have already said 500 posts can you please try and keep a tally for me of anyone's preference and let's try and wind it up tonight. Please post something this evening and we can all confirm it and keep moving forward. Thank you Seashell. TTYL
  11. #3286  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,906 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    So a DIY cleaning tip (I posted this at CB too) mentioned using vodka as one of the cleanser ingredients....wait, what? Why would I waste that??!!! Can't I just drink it while I clean?!! bwhahahaha
    Yeah you must be kidding because ain't no way my vodka will be used for cleanser lol


    Tapatalking 2.0
  12. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3287  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    Team 20...that's our nickname!!!
    Sounds like a good one to me.
  13. #3288  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Well I always knew you were a stalker and liked to peek ( Not that there is anything wrong with that).

    Seashell since you and Rell have already said 500 posts can you please try and keep a tally for me of anyone's preference and let's try and wind it up tonight. Please post something this evening and we can all confirm it and keep moving forward. Thank you Seashell. TTYL
    I'm on it!
  14. #3289  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Well I always knew you were a stalker and liked to peek ( Not that there is anything wrong with that).

    Seashell since you and Rell have already said 500 posts can you please try and keep a tally for me of anyone's preference and let's try and wind it up tonight. Please post something this evening and we can all confirm it and keep moving forward. Thank you Seashell. TTYL
    Man, I'd better tone it down...people will start getting a bad impression of me! *wink wink*
  15. #3290  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Yeah you must be kidding because ain't no way my vodka will be used for cleanser lol


    Tapatalking 2.0
    IKR!!!!!!
  16. #3291  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,906 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    IKR!!!!!!
    But really, can vodka be used for cleanser?


    Tapatalking 2.0
  17. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3292  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    I finally caught about 5 mins so wanted to say hello to everyone and hope everyone has a good afternoon and a great lunch. I am having one of my famous home made Turkey burgers with Jasmine rice. Chobani Yogurt and chia seeds. After that I will need a nap... Have a great day everyone.
  18. #3293  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,385 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,899 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    But really, can vodka be used for cleanser?


    Tapatalking 2.0
    What's it supposed to clean?

    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
  19. #3294  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,906 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    I finally caught about 5 mins so wanted to say hello to everyone and hope everyone has a good afternoon and a great lunch. I am having one of my famous home made Turkey burgers with Jasmine rice. Chobani Yogurt and chia seeds. After that I will need a nap... Have a great day everyone.
    Hey jag! That lunch sounds good too!


    Tapatalking 2.0
  20. #3295  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,906 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    What's it supposed to clean?

    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    I don't know. I'm waiting for seashell to let me know lol


    Tapatalking 2.0
  21. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3296  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    I'm on it!
    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    Man, I'd better tone it down...people will start getting a bad impression of me! *wink wink*
    We already do!!!!!!!!!!! Ha Ha. Just kidding. I notice you are totally different over at CB...You are more open over there but then again that was your home for a long time and use to it. I am use to both places spending a good deal of time there myself. In my book here or there you are a good and fun person.
  22. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3297  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Hey jag! That lunch sounds good too!


    Tapatalking 2.0
    I hope so. I cook all my meals on Sunday for the week. I like to eat as healthy as I can and oh yeh the 6-8 different vitamins I swallow with lunch.
  23. #3298  
    kbz1960's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    130 Posts
    Global Posts
    96,337 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    I finally caught about 5 mins so wanted to say hello to everyone and hope everyone has a good afternoon and a great lunch. I am having one of my famous home made Turkey burgers with Jasmine rice. Chobani Yogurt and chia seeds. After that I will need a nap... Have a great day everyone.
    Are you feeding yourself or your birds ROTFLMAO
  24. #3299  
    BergerKing's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    836 Posts
    Global Posts
    33,321 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    Oh you can trust us Jag...on certain things!! Other topics, no promises!! Bwhahahaha
    So you haven't uploaded the secret video yet?
  25. #3300  
    BergerKing's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    836 Posts
    Global Posts
    33,321 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    I hate when they have you go through those different methods when you call them about a issue. 9 times out of 10 you already did all of the steps your self.


    Tapatalking 2.0
    That's why I told her up front before she could start the spiel. I also explained it would save us time. Cut a twenty minute process down to 5. And she expressed her gratitude in helping resolve the issue so quickly and politely.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions