Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 12 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 276 to 300 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. #276  
    pkcable's Avatar
    Q&A Jedi

    Posts
    3,503 Posts
    Global Posts
    38,938 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    And this.......

  2. #277  
    pkcable's Avatar
    Q&A Jedi

    Posts
    3,503 Posts
    Global Posts
    38,938 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    And finally ....

  3. #278  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-ibabyberrygirl_starbucks1_i5.jpg
    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-ibabygirl_-starbucks1_i4.jpg
    wendybeee and seashell93 like this.
  4. #279  
    pkcable's Avatar
    Q&A Jedi

    Posts
    3,503 Posts
    Global Posts
    38,938 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    mmmmm looks good can I get a sip?
  5. #280  
    pkcable's Avatar
    Q&A Jedi

    Posts
    3,503 Posts
    Global Posts
    38,938 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Ok one more ....

  6. #281  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pkcable View Post
    mmmmm looks good can I get a sip?
    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-ibabyberrygirl_starbuckspkcable_i5.jpg
    pkcable likes this.
  7. #282  
    kch50428's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    20,945 Posts
    Global Posts
    21,826 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pkcable View Post
    Ok one more ....

    Fighting the law??? Really????? smh...
  8. #283  
    pkcable's Avatar
    Q&A Jedi

    Posts
    3,503 Posts
    Global Posts
    38,938 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by kch50428 View Post
    Fighting the law??? Really????? smh...

    Too far?
  9. #284  
    wu-wei's Avatar
    iPhone Nanite

    Posts
    5 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bizzyqu View Post
    It's been 3 weeks since Cooks announcement.
    Anyone knows what's going on?
    ISWYDT.

    I took a look at the OP here, and wanted to note that the original CrackBerry challenge was only 5K....then 50K...then 100K. We're currently in the 102,000 post range (though admittedly I haven't been active in that thread for quite some time). I also admit I haven't read all the posts in this one either, so my little bit of babbling here may be entirely redundant. Good to see everyone in the Mobile Nations family promoting some playful banter and developing solid communities. The regulars in the CB thread have become some very good friends of mine.
  10. Thread AuthorThread Author   #285  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    I was thirsty!! oops....we will get another one
    Thanks a lot Elizabeth, Stop drinking my coffee!!!
  11. Thread AuthorThread Author   #286  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wu-wei View Post
    ISWYDT.

    I took a look at the OP here, and wanted to note that the original CrackBerry challenge was only 5K....then 50K...then 100K. We're currently in the 102,000 post range (though admittedly I haven't been active in that thread for quite some time). I also admit I haven't read all the posts in this one either, so my little bit of babbling here may be entirely redundant. Good to see everyone in the Mobile Nations family promoting some playful banter and developing solid communities. The regulars in the CB thread have become some very good friends of mine.
    Oh I agree 100% how the thread started and how the name change kept escalating as shared to me by my good friend pk. That is why I admire you guys and what is is today. That is why I started this and just wanted to aim high. So far many people have taken to it and it looks good so I an happy about it. Thank you for your comments and come on over anytime.
    wendybeee likes this.
  12. Thread AuthorThread Author   #287  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pkcable View Post
    Too far?
    You are coming up with some good ones.
  13. #288  
    wu-wei's Avatar
    iPhone Nanite

    Posts
    5 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Oh I agree 100% how the thread started and how the name change kept escalating as shared to me by my good friend pk. That is why I admire you guys and what is is today. That is why I started this and just wanted to aim high. So far many people have taken to it and it looks good so I an happy about it. Thank you for your comments and come on over anytime.
    Yeah, most of the early posts were predicting the thread would be closed quickly because no one even knew what it was about. Then it turned into the biggest hijack I've ever witnessed. There are a lot of good people active in there, and we've kinda become our own little family. One of the coolest things about us is that louzer makes custom avatars for everyone who hits the 1,000 post milestones...with that gesture he has given us all incentive to keep active and snag one of his masterpieces.

    I do hope you gather a similar group in this thread. We all chat about phones, technology, carriers and whatever else in the "real" threads...it's nice to have a little place to hang out and shoot the breeze, too. Best of luck!
    Jaguarr40 and wendybeee like this.
  14. #289  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    If you are going to Timothy's please get me a Large coffee and bagel please!!
    Hey, I thought you already had the bagels??!!!!!
  15. #290  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    I was thirsty!! oops....we will get another one
    Always could use another!
  16. Thread AuthorThread Author   #291  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    Hey, I thought you already had the bagels??!!!!!
    I ate them like someone drank my coffee....lol
  17. Thread AuthorThread Author   #292  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wu-wei View Post
    Yeah, most of the early posts were predicting the thread would be closed quickly because no one even knew what it was about. Then it turned into the biggest hijack I've ever witnessed. There are a lot of good people active in there, and we've kinda become our own little family. One of the coolest things about us is that louzer makes custom avatars for everyone who hits the 1,000 post milestones...with that gesture he has given us all incentive to keep active and snag one of his masterpieces.

    I do hope you gather a similar group in this thread. We all chat about phones, technology, carriers and whatever else in the "real" threads...it's nice to have a little place to hang out and shoot the breeze, too. Best of luck!
    Great comments and i appreciate you opening up to me about how it all got started just like when Rick (pk) told me about it to inspire me. I never expect to get to the level you guys are but it is fun trying and we have gathered a bit of a following here so it's all good. You are right as it is a good way to talk tech, phones and any other thing you want to talk about or post pics or videos or whatever.

    Yeh maybe i can get you to have louzer make me a custom Avatar for me over here and i do have over a 1000 posts at CB that i could use it over there for. He can see my Jaguarr40 Avatar and come up with something for me. Anyway thank you and I appreciate that conversation.
  18. Thread AuthorThread Author   #293  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    I know everyone has gone home right??
  19. #294  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Mad crazy day and I'm glad it's over. Hope everyone has a great evening 😀


    Tapatalking
  20. #295  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wu-wei View Post
    ISWYDT.

    I took a look at the OP here, and wanted to note that the original CrackBerry challenge was only 5K....then 50K...then 100K. We're currently in the 102,000 post range (though admittedly I haven't been active in that thread for quite some time). I also admit I haven't read all the posts in this one either, so my little bit of babbling here may be entirely redundant. Good to see everyone in the Mobile Nations family promoting some playful banter and developing solid communities. The regulars in the CB thread have become some very good friends of mine.
    Hey wu-wei I miss chatting with you on my bbm and so cool to see you here can I talk you into an iPhone5 maybe
  21. #296  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    My doggy is home from the groomers $75 later
  22. #297  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    hmmmm......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-img_2388.jpg  
    seashell93 likes this.
  23. #298  
    pkcable's Avatar
    Q&A Jedi

    Posts
    3,503 Posts
    Global Posts
    38,938 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    You are coming up with some good ones.
    Now if I would have posted moderator kitteh disapproves, THAT would have been too much!
  24. #299  
    Engire's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    42 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,258 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Great comments and i appreciate you opening up to me about how it all got started just like when Rick (pk) told me about it to inspire me. I never expect to get to the level you guys are but it is fun trying and we have gathered a bit of a following here so it's all good. You are right as it is a good way to talk tech, phones and any other thing you want to talk about or post pics or videos or whatever.

    Yeh maybe i can get you to have louzer make me a custom Avatar for me over here and i do have over a 1000 posts at CB that i could use it over there for. He can see my Jaguarr40 Avatar and come up with something for me. Anyway thank you and I appreciate that conversation.
    I think you would like one. Louzer really does a great job with them and some of us original CrackBerry 5000 affectionately call them Louzitars. My current Avatar is one of them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-50k_21kth_post.jpg   The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-50k_29kth_post_revised.jpg  
    Jaguarr40 and kbz1960 like this.
  25. Thread AuthorThread Author   #300  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pkcable View Post
    Now if I would have posted moderator kitteh disapproves, THAT would have been too much!
    Yeh i would agree with that. Hey I have been visiting your house and posted my favorite video that I did here about the Motorcycle riders from japan. It was a huge hit at CB...lots of thanks. Think I might have to keep visiting that thread more often also. Of course I always have to come home to my house.

    ​The Sharks HUH???
Page 12 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions