The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Morning friends! Hope you all enjoyed the weekend...back to it on this drizzly muggy Monday. At least it's only a four day week, my daughter and girls did make it to State so they leave later this week and we will make the long drive to watch them run on Fri morning! So proud of them!😊👟

Hope You're enjoying new car Jag...
pr1nce hope you're still enjoying new phone...
*waving* Hi Wendy, Hi Laura, Hi Elizabeth, Hi Taz, Carlos, Jake...and everyone!!

Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Morning friends! Hope you all enjoyed the weekend...back to it on this drizzly muggy Monday. At least it's only a four day week, my daughter and girls did make it to State so they leave later this week and we will make the long drive to watch them run on Fri morning! So proud of them!

*waving* Hi Wendy, Hi Laura, Hi Elizabeth, Hi Taz, Carlos, Jake...and everyone!!

Morning seashell.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Morning friends! Hope you all enjoyed the weekend...back to it on this drizzly muggy Monday. At least it's only a four day week, my daughter and girls did make it to State so they leave later this week and we will make the long drive to watch them run on Fri morning! So proud of them!

Congratulations to your daughter. How exciting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Morning friends! Hope you all enjoyed the weekend...back to it on this drizzly muggy Monday. At least it's only a four day week, my daughter and girls did make it to State so they leave later this week and we will make the long drive to watch them run on Fri morning! So proud of them!

I have not had a lot of time yet seashell because of work but I will Wed when I am off. Thank you for asking...:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good morning 50k! Have a great Monday everyone. :)

Good morning prince. How are you this morning.

Good Taz. I'm awake too early though. How are you?

Not bad, little on the tired side, be happy at 7:00 when this shift is over.

Morning friends! Hope you all enjoyed the weekend...back to it on this drizzly muggy Monday. At least it's only a four day week, my daughter and girls did make it to State so they leave later this week and we will make the long drive to watch them run on Fri morning! So proud of them!

Good Morning 50K.....I'm going back to bed....meh

Morning seashell.

Morning Spencer

Congratulations to your daughter. How exciting.

Good Morning and Happy Monday to all my iMore friends

Hello Seashell, Taz and Spencer

Hi ThatGirl

WWDC is here

Exciting day ahead for all of us just need to pay a bunch of bills
This is the easy way out but Good morning to each and everyone of you and I hope all of you have a Great Monday - All you way too early birds for me and I am only on my 2nd cup of coffee. !!! Have fun all. :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good morning seashell! Have a great week. Good luck to your daughter and her team this week. That's awesome.
Yes, I am enjoying my 5S!

Let us know how they do at state. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234