The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Good evening everyone... It has been one long non stop day since very early thins morning doing many things. I finally was able to get over and get my new car, had many other things to do in between and am just now eating so for what it is worth I will post some pics finally and hope you enjoy them. I am a bit hesitant because there is so much going on out there with peoples lives I just don't want to seem like bragging but here it is and I love it.
Thank you for waiting and caring and God Bless you all. I hope everyone of you are doing well yourselves.

Very,very, nice. congrats and enjoy.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Good evening everyone... It has been one long non stop day since very early thins morning doing many things. I finally was able to get over and get my new car, had many other things to do in between and am just now eating so for what it is worth I will post some pics finally and hope you enjoy them. I am a bit hesitant because there is so much going on out there with peoples lives I just don't want to seem like bragging but here it is and I love it.
Thank you for waiting and caring and God Bless you all. I hope everyone of you are doing well yourselves.

Good Evening Jag Congrats on your new car...LOVE IT

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi Wendy! I'm heading to Starbucks in a bit. 🍵

The Tapatalk Windows Phone app updated, so these last few posts are the first with the new version.

Ooooh big coffee lover here ! Too bad we couldn't meet at Starbucks....too many miles in between but wouldn't that be fun !!

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thank each and everyone of you for the wonderful comments on my new car. I have not really had too much time enjoying it today as i had an awful lot to do today as well as a Skype meeting that last long. I will get the time this weekend but I really appreciate the kind words. I wish you all the best but it has just been a long day so I hope EVERYONE understands. :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Thank each and everyone of you for the wonderful comments on my new car. I have not really had too much time enjoying it today as i had an awful lot to do today as well as a Skype meeting that last long. I will get the time this weekend but I really appreciate the kind words. I wish you all the best but it has just been a long day so I hope EVERYONE understands. :)

Time to relax some Jag. Have a good night. :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Time to rest now ! You'll be cruising this weekend for sure YAY !!!

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

It's gorgeous, Jag! I love the spoiler, it flows very well. And you're not bragging at all, you're just excited about getting a cool new toy, like any of us would be! Just enjoy it! :)

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
The more I use my Galaxy S5, the less I think I'm going to end up buying the iPhone 6. I'm really enjoying the customization this time around because it's finally rock solid and completely stable. Are you guys gonna excommunicate me if I don't? :(

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
The more I use my Galaxy S5, the less I think I'm going to end up buying the iPhone 6. I'm really enjoying the customization this time around because it's finally rock solid and completely stable. Are you guys gonna excommunicate me if I don't? :(

I'm glad you're happy with your device. Stability is very important and it's great Samsung finally got it right with the GS5. You'll always be welcome here. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Android Central is good for information about my new phone, but I've never seen such a large percentage of bitter people on a forum in my life. It's like they live to hate Apple for no reason and can't like what they like and let others do the same. It's sad that people get so emotionally invested in something so silly and trivial. Well, pathetic is probably a better term. I just don't understand the hostility.

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Android Central is good for information about my new phone, but I've never seen such a large percentage of bitter people on a forum in my life. It's like they live to hate Apple for no reason and can't like what they like and let others do the same. It's sad that people get so emotionally invested in something so silly and trivial. Well, pathetic is probably a better term. I just don't understand the hostility.

That's awful.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad you're happy with your device. Stability is very important and it's great Samsung finally got it right with the GS5. You'll always be welcome here. :)

Thanks! I wasn't happy with the S3 and I didn't even buy the S4 because it lagged so much just in the store without anything bogging it down, but finally the S5 knocked it out of the park.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711