The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Morning friends! Thanks for the well wishes for my daughter and team...all 3 of her events are moving on to Sectionals Friday!!! I am so proud of all of them they ran their hearts out last night!!!! And I owe the relay team cake now...apparently that motivates them to run really fast, but I'm happy to do it! 😊

And yes pr1nce, Rita and her friends (Cran, Razz) stop by to visit often (mainly only weekends)...she packs a punch in that little 12pk package! lol

Happy camel day everyone!!

Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Morning friends! Thanks for the well wishes for my daughter and team...all 3 of her events are moving on to Sectionals Friday!!! I am so proud of all of them they ran their hearts out last night!!!! And I owe the relay team cake now...apparently that motivates them to run really fast, but I'm happy to do it!

And yes pr1nce, Rita and her friends (Cran, Razz) stop by to visit often (mainly only weekends)...she packs a punch in that little 12pk package! lol

Happy camel day everyone!!

Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone

Good morning seashell! Congrats to your daughter and her team. Hope they go all the way. I might even run for cake.

I've heard your friend Rita and her buddies pack a punch. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR