Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1129 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 1126112711281129113011311132 ... LastLast
Results 28,201 to 28,225 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. #28201  
    worldspy99's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    702 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,008 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Garlic naan, spinach curry and fried Jalapeo curry (Hyderabad style). Quite delicious.
    Spencerdl and Jaguarr40 like this.
  2. #28202  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good Evening 50K....humid night outside

    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1439173454.975044.jpg


    Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6Plus
    worldspy99 likes this.
  3. #28203  
    Bigeric23's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,636 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,647 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Random contribution to this thread:

    "You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind."

    --Joyce Meyer
    Spencerdl likes this.
  4. #28204  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigeric23 View Post
    Random contribution to this thread:

    "You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind."

    --Joyce Meyer
    This is soooo true. Good Afternoon 50K. I wonder did Jag pick up his 6 Plus Friday. Haven't heard from him in a couple of days.


    Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6Plus
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #28205  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Two more days Jag. Whatcha gonna do?


    Sent from my iPhone 6Plus
    LOL Just coming back from out of town... Sorry Spencer. Look at MacWorld and see their new iPhone 6S article. Not for just that but gonna hold off until Nov. Wait and read anhd then decide when the final comes out what it will be. Also this Month 13th VZW are coming out w/ new plans that might effect my decision. Better read them also since I know you use VZW also.
    Spencerdl and worldspy99 like this.
  6. Thread AuthorThread Author   #28206  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    I wonder if Jag picked up his 6 Plus today?
    LOL Nope see previous
    Spencerdl likes this.
  7. Thread AuthorThread Author   #28207  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by worldspy99 View Post
    Garlic naan, spinach curry and fried Jalapeo curry (Hyderabad style). Quite delicious.
    http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08...35d09ec88a.jpg
    Boy does that look good, I might have to come there before you make it to my neck of the woods!! LOL
    Spencerdl and worldspy99 like this.
  8. Thread AuthorThread Author   #28208  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    This is soooo true. Good Afternoon 50K. I wonder did Jag pick up his 6 Plus Friday. Haven't heard from him in a couple of days.


    Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6Plus
    Decided to hold off Spence but for sure going with 6Plus be it the newest in Nov? 6S or the one you have. Read above as well.
    Went to out of town to get out of rain here and rained here and where I went to go fishing... But I loved it.
    Spencerdl and worldspy99 like this.
  9. Thread AuthorThread Author   #28209  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Our weather for today!!

    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-img_0633.png
    worldspy99 likes this.
  10. #28210  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    LOL Just coming back from out of town... Sorry Spencer. Look at MacWorld and see their new iPhone 6S article. Not for just that but gonna hold off until Nov. Wait and read anhd then decide when the final comes out what it will be. Also this Month 13th VZW are coming out w/ new plans that might effect my decision. Better read them also since I know you use VZW also.
    Yes, I saw Verizon's "new" plans. There going to lose a lot of customers. I'm almost forced to stay with them due to other carriers having terrible coverage in my area. The only one that's half decent is AT&T which is just as high as Verizon if not higher with subpar coverage.
    I think you made the right decision to better fit your needs and wants. Once you get the 6 Plus/6s Plus you're going to LUV the screen size. I watched the NFL Hall of Fame Game on my 6 Plus last night and.....WOW.
    worldspy99 and Jaguarr40 like this.
  11. #28211  
    worldspy99's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    702 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,008 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Boy does that look good, I might have to come there before you make it to my neck of the woods!! LOL
    Anytime.
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
  12. #28212  
    worldspy99's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    702 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,008 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Yes, I saw Verizon's "new" plans. There going to lose a lot of customers. I'm almost forced to stay with them due to other carriers having terrible coverage in my area. The only one that's half decent is AT&T which is just as high as Verizon if not higher with subpar coverage.
    I think you made the right decision to better fit your needs and wants. Once you get the 6 Plus/6s Plus you're going to LUV the screen size. I watched the NFL Hall of Fame Game on my 6 Plus last night and.....WOW.
    I guess finally everyone is coming around to how stuff operates around rest of the world. You go buy whatever phone you want and then just pay for service. I haven't used a carrier locked device (including an iPhone - 4S, 5, 5S, 6 and 6+) since 2005.
    I am used to the stuff that VZW will now introduce to their subscribers. I am interested in seeing what AT&T and Sprint are going to do.
    I was going to try out Project Fi from Google but the Nexus 6 was waaaayyyy to big for me so....
    Spencerdl and Jaguarr40 like this.
  13. Thread AuthorThread Author   #28213  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Yes, I saw Verizon's "new" plans. There going to lose a lot of customers. I'm almost forced to stay with them due to other carriers having terrible coverage in my area. The only one that's half decent is AT&T which is just as high as Verizon if not higher with subpar coverage.
    I think you made the right decision to better fit your needs and wants. Once you get the 6 Plus/6s Plus you're going to LUV the screen size. I watched the NFL Hall of Fame Game on my 6 Plus last night and.....WOW.
    I have a friend that has one and watched Sports Center on it and you are right that it is amazing!
    I just called VZW and to tell the truth I only have a 1GB data plan and has worked for me for a long time since I use WIFI as much as I can. If I went with their NEW "Small" plan it would cost me $20.00 more so I will stick and Since this was a time sensitive 1 week offer from them for me to upgrade I will Oct 17th instead of Nov. which I will do with a 6+ this version or new if out.
    I do agree they are going to lose many people.
    Did you read on MacWorld that maybe (Rumor) NO home button but you would touch a part of the screen in a spot that would act for fingerprint and Home? - They are working on a new processor that would do this but again"Rumor". Anyway happy to be home, caught and brought home lots of cleaned ready to cook fish I caught which will be for dinner tonight for sure. Take care and have a good week!!
    Spencerdl and worldspy99 like this.
  14. Thread AuthorThread Author   #28214  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by worldspy99 View Post
    Anytime.
    Don't say that, You never know!! I would not be able to make a trip like that now but it seems that if you DO ever get here as I said we can surely hook up and eat that kind of food. We have a great Indian - Genuine cooking and Thai place that serve authentic food like you post so remember that and don't forget to send me your contact info. Take care.
    Spencerdl and worldspy99 like this.
  15. Thread AuthorThread Author   #28215  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by worldspy99 View Post
    I guess finally everyone is coming around to how stuff operates around rest of the world. You go buy whatever phone you want and then just pay for service. I haven't used a carrier locked device (including an iPhone - 4S, 5, 5S, 6 and 6+) since 2005.
    I am used to the stuff that VZW will now introduce to their subscribers. I am interested in seeing what AT&T and Sprint are going to do.
    I was going to try out Project Fi from Google but the Nexus 6 was waaaayyyy to big for me so....
    It looks to me with T-MO coming out and lead the pack with the crazy pay mo for the phone winds up costing full retail with low plan and everyone else jumping on it and now VZW is and has always been crazy to me.
    At least I can still go into Apple retail and buy the phone of my choice 32 or 64 GB whichever they offer for the Apple model I am going to get and only pay the carrier subsadized price and keep my plan also will be the best way to go for me and will do that.
    I always take their trade in offer which now is 200.00 and as I look like it, It pays for Apple+ which I always get and then some taken off the price. That is and has always been the easiest with no fuss way for me. Anyway you take care and have a good week.
    What work are you in that you are also making an offer to someone you mentioned today? Just being nosey... lol
    Spencerdl and worldspy99 like this.
  16. #28216  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good sleeping weather tonight and boy do I need it ...

    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1439259579.422831.jpg


    Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6Plus
    worldspy99 and Jaguarr40 like this.
  17. #28217  
    worldspy99's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    702 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,008 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Don't say that, You never know!! I would not be able to make a trip like that now but it seems that if you DO ever get here as I said we can surely hook up and eat that kind of food. We have a great Indian - Genuine cooking and Thai place that serve authentic food like you post so remember that and don't forget to send me your contact info. Take care.
    I haven't forgotten and will ping you when my plans materialize. I'll send you contact details via PM.
    Spencerdl and Jaguarr40 like this.
  18. #28218  
    worldspy99's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    702 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,008 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    It looks to me with T-MO coming out and lead the pack with the crazy pay mo for the phone winds up costing full retail with low plan and everyone else jumping on it and now VZW is and has always been crazy to me.
    At least I can still go into Apple retail and buy the phone of my choice 32 or 64 GB whichever they offer for the Apple model I am going to get and only pay the carrier subsadized price and keep my plan also will be the best way to go for me and will do that.
    I always take their trade in offer which now is 200.00 and as I look like it, It pays for Apple+ which I always get and then some taken off the price. That is and has always been the easiest with no fuss way for me. Anyway you take care and have a good week.
    What work are you in that you are also making an offer to someone you mentioned today? Just being nosey... lol
    The better option would be to sell your device on Swappa or on the Marketplace here and pay for contract and Apple Care+ out of pocket. You will come out ahead $$ wise.

    I am hiring an engineer.
    Last edited by worldspy99; 08-11-2015 at 09:49 AM.
    Spencerdl and Jaguarr40 like this.
  19. #28219  
    Bigeric23's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,636 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,647 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Random contribution to this thread:

    "Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming."

    --John Wooden
    Spencerdl and Jaguarr40 like this.
  20. #28220  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good Morning 50K ....I'm going to have pretty good weather for the next couple of days...

    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1439293447.018628.jpg


    Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6Plus
    worldspy99 and Jaguarr40 like this.
  21. #28221  
    worldspy99's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    702 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,008 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    It's going to get hot here this week. Triple digits starting tomorrow. Also it's the kid's first day at school today!
    Spencerdl and Jaguarr40 like this.
  22. #28222  
    Bigeric23's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,636 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,647 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Random contribution to this thread:

    "Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy."

    --Guillaume Apollinaire
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
  23. #28223  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good Morning 50K. Another nice weather day in the neighborhood...

    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1439380701.477224.jpg


    Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6Plus
    worldspy99 and Jaguarr40 like this.
  24. #28224  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good go go juice this morning

    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1439386795.634162.jpg


    Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6Plus
    worldspy99 and Jaguarr40 like this.
  25. Thread AuthorThread Author   #28225  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by worldspy99 View Post
    The better option would be to sell your device on Swappa or on the Marketplace here and pay for contract and Apple Care+ out of pocket. You will come out ahead $$ wise.

    I am hiring an engineer.
    I will check into Swappa - Never had much action on the Forum Marketplace. Thanks. Good luck with your new hire!
    worldspy99 likes this.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions