Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1125 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 1122112311241125112611271128 ... LastLast
Results 28,101 to 28,125 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #28101  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by worldspy99 View Post
    Veggie hot dog Chicago style with garlic sriracha tater tots. Delicious 
    Looks great... An order for me please!!! LOL
    worldspy99 and Spencerdl like this.
  2. #28102  
    worldspy99's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    701 Posts
    Global Posts
    17,979 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Looks great... An order for me please!!! LOL
    If you are ever in LA, let me know, I will order you two of these....
    Spencerdl and Jaguarr40 like this.
  3. #28103  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Going thru some bad weather right now

    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1438292885.028485.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone 6Plus
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #28104  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by worldspy99 View Post
    If you are ever in LA, let me know, I will order you two of these....
    I will take you up on it and if you make it to Sarasota Fl. Let ME know and my treat on one of my fav restaurants just called "VEG" believe it or not with great vegatarian food.
    worldspy99 likes this.
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #28105  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Going thru some bad weather right now

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438292885.028485.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	141.7 KB 
ID:	86379


    Sent from my iPhone 6Plus
    All I can say Spencer is WOW and it seems like your weather and mine here tend to be very similar week to week.You saw my post with weather. Going to be like that all week and weekend and next week - Rain - Rain - Rain!!!!
    Spencerdl likes this.
  6. #28106  
    worldspy99's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    701 Posts
    Global Posts
    17,979 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Jaguar and Spencer, just don't get washed away in the rain. We are having some thunderstorms nearby and there are flash flood warnings already...
    Spencerdl and Jaguarr40 like this.
  7. #28107  
    worldspy99's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    701 Posts
    Global Posts
    17,979 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    I will take you up on it and if you make it to Sarasota Fl. Let ME know and my treat on one of my fav restaurants just called "VEG" believe it or not with great vegatarian food.
    I will take you up on that offer. With my work travel you never know I might be in that part of USA one of these days. I might have to come to Ormond Beach to see a supplier soon. I usually fly into Orlando for that.
    Spencerdl and Jaguarr40 like this.
  8. #28108  
    Bigeric23's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,636 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,647 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Random contribution to this thread:

    "Vitality shows in not only the ability to persist but the ability to start over."

    --F. Scott Fitzgerald
    Spencerdl and Jaguarr40 like this.
  9. #28109  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good Morning 50K and Happy Friday. Have a GREAT DAY


    Sent from my iPhone 6Plus
    Jaguarr40 and worldspy99 like this.
  10. Thread AuthorThread Author   #28110  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by worldspy99 View Post
    I will take you up on that offer. With my work travel you never know I might be in that part of USA one of these days. I might have to come to Ormond Beach to see a supplier soon. I usually fly into Orlando for that.
    That would place you a 2 hour drive away on the Southwest Coast - N ot far away and beautiful. Ormond is near Daytona - You ever do you got a place to hang your hat and eat good food that you and I seem to like so let me know. DM me your contact info and will give you mine.
    worldspy99 likes this.
  11. Thread AuthorThread Author   #28111  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Good Morning 50K and Happy Friday. Have a GREAT DAY


    Sent from my iPhone 6Plus
    Good Morning Spencer and Good Afternoon Have a great weekend as well. I went to the Grocery store just now hot out with blue skys and came out to terrential rain for over an hour...LOL Unreal here and does not look any better all weekend. Oh well!! Take care my friend.
    worldspy99 and Spencerdl like this.
  12. #28112  
    worldspy99's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    701 Posts
    Global Posts
    17,979 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    That would place you a 2 hour drive away on the Southwest Coast - N ot far away and beautiful. Ormond is near Daytona - You ever do you got a place to hang your hat and eat good food that you and I seem to like so let me know. DM me your contact info and will give you mine.
    Yup our food tastes converge so it might be nice to get a meal with a fellow MoNa member. I tried that once on another sister site but didn't pan out during a Chicago visit last year. I will send you my contact details via PM.
    Spencerdl and Jaguarr40 like this.
  13. #28113  
    worldspy99's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    701 Posts
    Global Posts
    17,979 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Oh and I do have standing invitations in NYC and London from two other members over on WC. I am sure Laura would be game to get a cup of coffee if I stopped over in Cleveland:-)
    Spencerdl and Jaguarr40 like this.
  14. Thread AuthorThread Author   #28114  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by worldspy99 View Post
    Yup our food tastes converge so it might be nice to get a meal with a fellow MoNa member. I tried that once on another sister site but didn't pan out during a Chicago visit last year. I will send you my contact details via PM.
    Sounds good to me and you can pretty much ask anyone here - I have been a member for a long time and pretty much say what is on my mind but never BS anyone when it comes to befriend someone so if I say something you can bank on it!! Look forward to getting your info and will answer with mine via PM. Have a good weekend...
    Spencerdl and worldspy99 like this.
  15. Thread AuthorThread Author   #28115  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by worldspy99 View Post
    Oh and I do have standing invitations in NYC and London from two other members over on WC. I am sure Laura would be game to get a cup of coffee if I stopped over in Cleveland:-)
    You can bet on that. Laura is top notch as long as i have known her here and our sister sites and like me she is a coffee hound for Starbucks. Every time I find a new drink there I let her know and vice versa even as far as much as us following each other on Twitter. She is a real good person.
    Spencerdl and worldspy99 like this.
  16. #28116  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    I just emailed Apple about that ugly shaded dock. Here's the link
    https://www.apple.com/feedback/


    Sent from my iPhone 6Plus
    worldspy99 and Jaguarr40 like this.
  17. #28117  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good Morning 50K. Have a GREAT DAY


    Sent from my iPhone 6Plus
    worldspy99 and Jaguarr40 like this.
  18. #28118  
    Bigeric23's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,636 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,647 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    I did not have such a good experience this morning at my new gym, but I'm going to stay positive.
    Jaguarr40 and Spencerdl like this.
  19. #28119  
    worldspy99's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    701 Posts
    Global Posts
    17,979 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigeric23 View Post
    I did not have such a good experience this morning at my new gym, but I'm going to stay positive.
    Hope that it gets better the next visit.
  20. Thread AuthorThread Author   #28120  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    I just emailed Apple about that ugly shaded dock. Here's the link
    https://www.apple.com/feedback/


    Sent from my iPhone 6Plus
    What are you referring to Spencer?
    Spencerdl likes this.
  21. #28121  
    worldspy99's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    701 Posts
    Global Posts
    17,979 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Crispy potato taco with spicy beans and about six different salsas at our favorite taco place in Ventura. Went to the beach today. Really nice weather.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-wp_20150801_16_40_45_pro.jpg  
    Jaguarr40 and Spencerdl like this.
  22. #28122  
    Bigeric23's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,636 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,647 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    I had a much better experience at the new gym today. And after my workout, I had the girl make me a protein smoothie. YUM!
  23. Thread AuthorThread Author   #28123  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by worldspy99 View Post
    Crispy potato taco with spicy beans and about six different salsas at our favorite taco place in Ventura. Went to the beach today. Really nice weather.
    You are killing me with this great looking food. We have a place that is a Food Truck here specially for Tacos etc all Mexican food and lots of food like you and I like. The best around here. Now I am hungry.
    Spencerdl and worldspy99 like this.
  24. Thread AuthorThread Author   #28124  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigeric23 View Post
    I had a much better experience at the new gym today. And after my workout, I had the girl make me a protein smoothie. YUM!
    Sounds great, Glad you stuck with it and did not let one bad experience sour you.
    Bigeric23 and Spencerdl like this.
  25. #28125  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    What are you referring to Spencer?
    The shaded bottom dock.....I like the way it was prior to the release of iOS 7. The shaded area ruins GREAT wallpapers...IMHO


    Sent from my iPhone 6Plus
    worldspy99 and Jaguarr40 like this.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions