The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Good morning everyone TGIF to all of you but not quite me yet. Anyway I hope everyone has a great day and even better weekend. Think I will take a moment to think about Darrick and his family and wish him well. All will work out so we keep doing the best we can for him. Take care everybody. :)

Good Morning Jag
Happy almost Friday for you :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Happy Friday 50k family
I miss my bestie....geesh our Vegas showgirl needs it get back to that tranquil northern climate. Her 50k family misses her.
Come home Wendybeee :) :)
Back away from that slot machine right now! Hahahaha

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
His degree is in sports management. He has a job this summer working for a minor league baseball team. Maybe that will turn into something.
Very nice and he has to start somewhere and that is as good a place as any. You might me watching Major league games for nothing one day from one of the private suites....:)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
His degree is in sports management. He has a job this summer working for a minor league baseball team. Maybe that will turn into something.

Ohhh minor league teams are the BEST! there is sooo much excitement at their games. Between innings is usually quite entertaining. :)
I can hear 'Cheap Seats' by Alabama playing right now...love that song.
I wish him all the best!!

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I edited this post due to sensitive information that was brought to my attention

In the future it would be prudent if the member or members would bring the infraction to my attention directly instead of having to hear it from a third party

We are all members and some are close friends and this lack of respect for each other is disheartening

Last edited:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Ohhh minor league teams are the BEST! there is sooo much excitement at their games. Between innings is usually quite entertaining. :)
I can hear 'Cheap Seats' by Alabama playing right now...love that song.
I wish him all the best!!

Minor league games are a lot of fun. They always have so many things going on. I hope he enjoys it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR