Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1068 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 1065106610671068106910701071 ... LastLast
Results 26,676 to 26,700 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #26676  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good Morning to ALL of my fellow 50Kers and hope all of you have a great weekend!!! Mine will be filled with College and Pro Football!!!!

    Hello to you Laura all the way over in Windows land... LOL!!! Hope you have a great weekend and stay warm.
  2. #26677  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good Morning 50k

    It's gonna get cold here tonight. Down to the 20ths
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #26678  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    Good Morning 50k

    It's gonna get cold here tonight. Down to the 20ths
    Good Morning Carlos and also Good Afternoon my friend... Stay warm buddy!!
    Hope the rest of you are having a good day as well!!
  4. #26679  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good afternoon, everyone.
  5. #26680  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,390 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,977 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Good Morning to ALL of my fellow 50Kers and hope all of you have a great weekend!!! Mine will be filled with College and Pro Football!!!!

    Hello to you Laura all the way over in Windows land... LOL!!! Hope you have a great weekend and stay warm.

    Have a great weekend Jag! 😊

    My Browns already played yesterday and did way better than I would've thought.
    Spencerdl and Jaguarr40 like this.
  6. #26681  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good Evening 50K and welcome to the WEEKEND


    Sent from my GOLD s
    using Tapatalk
  7. #26682  
    iDivergent's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    114 Posts
    Global Posts
    260 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    hmmmm Good Afternoon and my time stamp says you posted at 8:13 AM. What time zone are you in or where do you hail from?
    Either way have a wonderful day
    Haha i come from the netherlands, now it's morning so good morning everyone.
    I had some good sleep last night!
    Let's rock this day
  8. Thread AuthorThread Author   #26683  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    Have a great weekend Jag! 

    My Browns already played yesterday and did way better than I would've thought.
    Hey Laura they won and doing great this year...I would love to see them keep on that winning streak, They deserve a good season!! You take care and like I said Stay warm! I know you are like me when I see you on my Twitter timeline you are always going to Starbucks like I did this morning and will be there Sunday with my iPad Air chilling out!
  9. Thread AuthorThread Author   #26684  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by iDivergent View Post
    Haha i come from the netherlands, now it's morning so good morning everyone.
    I had some good sleep last night!
    Let's rock this day
    Ahh that explains it and what a beautiful place to live, I have seen so many pics and actually a good friend here where I live in Sarasota Fl who is from there. Have a great day.
  10. #26685  
    Janey_G's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    729 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,321 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Afternoon everyone! Chilly here too but sunny. Have a great day!
  11. #26686  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,390 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,977 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Hey Laura they won and doing great this year...I would love to see them keep on that winning streak, They deserve a good season!! You take care and like I said Stay warm! I know you are like me when I see you on my Twitter timeline you are always going to Starbucks like I did this morning and will be there Sunday with my iPad Air chilling out!

    I'm really surprised how good the Browns have been so far. I never thought they'd be this good before the season started.

    On the other hand the Cavs are disappointing so far. I really thought they'd start better, especially with LeBron and Kevin Love. Hopefully they'll figure it out sooner, rather than later.

    I hope you enjoyed Starbucks. I've got a free drink to get next time I go.

    Have a great weekend! 😊
    Spencerdl, taz323 and Jaguarr40 like this.
  12. #26687  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Just switched back to the TapaTalk app. The iMore app just started displaying sponsored ads in the forums. Very annoying
  13. #26688  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    Just switched back to the TapaTalk app. The iMore app just started displaying sponsored ads in the forums. Very annoying
    I agree


    Sent from my GOLD s
    using Tapatalk
  14. #26689  
    Janey_G's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    729 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,321 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    I don't like the ads either. The current one that is running is a website to find "naughty buddies". Really?! LOL. No thanks!

    Enjoy the evening. 😀
  15. #26690  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good morning 50kers, hope everyone has a great day.
    Spencerdl and Jaguarr40 like this.
  16. #26691  
    iDivergent's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    114 Posts
    Global Posts
    260 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Ahh that explains it and what a beautiful place to live, I have seen so many pics and actually a good friend here where I live in Sarasota Fl who is from there. Have a great day.
    Thanks Jag!
    Good morning!

    And goodmorning to everyone!
    Spencerdl and Jaguarr40 like this.
  17. #26692  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Happy Monday Everyone
    Spencerdl and Jaguarr40 like this.
  18. #26693  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good Morning 50K and Happy Birthday to my fellow MARINES
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
  19. Thread AuthorThread Author   #26694  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    I'm really surprised how good the Browns have been so far. I never thought they'd be this good before the season started.

    On the other hand the Cavs are disappointing so far. I really thought they'd start better, especially with LeBron and Kevin Love. Hopefully they'll figure it out sooner, rather than later.

    I hope you enjoyed Starbucks. I've got a free drink to get next time I go.

    Have a great weekend! 
    I have to agree with everything you said about the teams but to quote a Tweet by Lebron as in Aaron Rodgers he said to quote the great Aaron Rodgers... R E L A X! I am sure they will come together and won over the weekend.

    I also have a freebie at Starbucks.. Gonna get their specialty holiday Chestnut Praline Latte next time I go only for cardholders.
    Have a great week Laura!!
  20. Thread AuthorThread Author   #26695  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Good morning 50kers, hope everyone has a great day.
    Good early morning Taz...U must be at work!! Anyway have a great day and rest of the week.
  21. Thread AuthorThread Author   #26696  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by iDivergent View Post
    Thanks Jag!
    Good morning!

    And goodmorning to everyone!
    Good morning to you too and hope your week at school goes well!
    iDivergent likes this.
  22. Thread AuthorThread Author   #26697  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    Happy Monday Everyone
    Happy Monday to you too Carlos my friend. Have a good week.
  23. Thread AuthorThread Author   #26698  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Good Morning 50K and Happy Birthday to my fellow MARINES
    Good Morning Spencer and I hope your week goes well. Semper Fi!! OO Rah!
    Spencerdl likes this.
  24. #26699  
    Janey_G's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    729 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,321 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good morning!
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
  25. #26700  
    iDivergent's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    114 Posts
    Global Posts
    260 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Good morning to you too and hope your week at school goes well!
    *college, but thanks jag
    Jaguarr40 likes this.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions