Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1060 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 1057105810591060106110621063 ... LastLast
Results 26,476 to 26,500 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. #26476  

    Default The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good Morning Jag, Taz and 50K. Have a great day
    Jaguarr40 and taz323 like this.
  2. #26477  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Hi Spencer, hows it going today.
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
  3. #26478  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Hi Spencer, hows it going today.
    Not good Comcast has been out in my area since 9:40am. I'm not a happy camper 😕
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
  4. #26479  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Not good Comcast has been out in my area since 9:40am. I'm not a happy camper ��
    Yea, know how that feels, not good. I've had a few choice words for Comcast.
    Spencerdl and Jaguarr40 like this.
  5. #26480  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good morning 50kers, enjoy your day.
    Spencerdl likes this.
  6. #26481  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good Morning Taz and 50K. My Comcast is FINALLY back on. I was begining to think I some how wondered back into Medieval Times....SMILE
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
  7. #26482  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Good Morning Taz and 50K. My Comcast is FINALLY back on. I was begining to think I some how wondered back into Medieval Times....SMILE
    Good morning Spencer, the unplug nightmare, its the worse.
    Spencerdl and Jaguarr40 like this.
  8. #26483  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Good morning Spencer, the unplug nightmare, its the worse.
    LOL, yes indeed.
    taz323 and Jaguarr40 like this.
  9. Thread AuthorThread Author   #26484  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Not good Comcast has been out in my area since 9:40am. I'm not a happy camper 
    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Yea, know how that feels, not good. I've had a few choice words for Comcast.
    I am pretty sure we all have had something to say to Comcast, It is the worst when they go out especially since I have TV, Phone and Internet.
    Spencerdl likes this.
  10. Thread AuthorThread Author   #26485  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Not good Comcast has been out in my area since 9:40am. I'm not a happy camper 
    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Yea, know how that feels, not good. I've had a few choice words for Comcast.
    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Good morning 50kers, enjoy your day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Good Morning Taz and 50K. My Comcast is FINALLY back on. I was begining to think I some how wondered back into Medieval Times....SMILE
    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Good morning Spencer, the unplug nightmare, its the worse.
    Glad your Comcast is back on Spencer.
    Good morning to you and Taz and the rest of 50K who posts. Hope all of you have a good day... More rain for 3 days and again today - I hate it!
    Spencerdl likes this.
  11. #26486  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    I am pretty sure we all have had something to say to Comcast, It is the worst when they go out especially since I have TV, Phone and Internet.
    Did away with them awhile ago, have Directv.
    Jaguarr40 and Spencerdl like this.
  12. #26487  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Glad your Comcast is back on Spencer.
    Good morning to you and Taz and the rest of 50K who posts. Hope all of you have a good day... More rain for 3 days and again today - I hate it!
    Morning Jag.
    Jaguarr40 and Spencerdl like this.
  13. #26488  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Evening everyone, hows the day been.
    Jaguarr40 and Spencerdl like this.
  14. #26489  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Morning 50kers, looks like its going to be a very wet one, hope everyone has a great day.
    Jaguarr40 and Spencerdl like this.
  15. #26490  
    Janey_G's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    729 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,321 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good morning!! It's a horribly yucky rainy windy day. How's that for your morning dose of negative adjectives? LOL

    Nothing much going on here today except waiting for a company to come to give an estimate on a new chimney liner. Why is it that when you own a home there is always something that needs fixing or replacing?

    Hope everyone has a great day and remember...it's Friday tomorrow!
    Jaguarr40, taz323 and Spencerdl like this.
  16. #26491  
    qbnkelt's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,775 Posts
    Global Posts
    23,119 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Ugh wish I could say good morning.

    I'm down with another HORRIBLE cold.

    Hope everyone is OK. Looking forward to the new iPads today!!!!


    Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    Jaguarr40, taz323 and Spencerdl like this.
  17. #26492  
    qbnkelt's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,775 Posts
    Global Posts
    23,119 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Good Morning Taz and 50K. My Comcast is FINALLY back on. I was begining to think I some how wondered back into Medieval Times....SMILE
    Oh I can't IMAGINE what I'd do without cable!!!!!


    Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    taz323 and Spencerdl like this.
  18. #26493  
    qbnkelt's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,775 Posts
    Global Posts
    23,119 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Watching all these errors upon errors upon errors on the management of the Ebola patients here in the US.
    Keep thinking of the movies Contagion and Outbreak.
    S C A R Y stuff.


    Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    taz323 and Spencerdl like this.
  19. Thread AuthorThread Author   #26494  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Morning Jag.
    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Evening everyone, hows the day been.
    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Morning 50kers, looks like its going to be a very wet one, hope everyone has a great day.
    Good Morning Taz and sorry I missed you yesterday so belated good morning today...
    Spencerdl likes this.
  20. #26495  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Janey_G View Post
    Good morning!! It's a horribly yucky rainy windy day. How's that for your morning dose of negative adjectives? LOL

    Nothing much going on here today except waiting for a company to come to give an estimate on a new chimney liner. Why is it that when you own a home there is always something that needs fixing or replacing?

    Hope everyone has a great day and remember...it's Friday tomorrow!
    Morning Janey, its going to be yucky around here today too, hope you have a great day.
    Spencerdl likes this.
  21. Thread AuthorThread Author   #26496  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Janey_G View Post
    Good morning!! It's a horribly yucky rainy windy day. How's that for your morning dose of negative adjectives? LOL

    Nothing much going on here today except waiting for a company to come to give an estimate on a new chimney liner. Why is it that when you own a home there is always something that needs fixing or replacing?

    Hope everyone has a great day and remember...it's Friday tomorrow!
    Sorry bout the rain Janey... We sure have had our share and then some... Hope you have a good day today and stay dry...
  22. #26497  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by qbnkelt View Post
    Ugh wish I could say good morning.

    I'm down with another HORRIBLE cold.

    Hope everyone is OK. Looking forward to the new iPads today!!!!


    Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    Good morning, hope it warms up for you.Still very happy with my iPad 4. i'm more interested in Yosemite.
  23. #26498  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by qbnkelt View Post
    Watching all these errors upon errors upon errors on the management of the Ebola patients here in the US.
    Keep thinking of the movies Contagion and Outbreak.
    S C A R Y stuff.


    Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

    Think it is going to get a lot worse, before it gets better.
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
  24. #26499  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Good Morning Taz and sorry I missed you yesterday so belated good morning today...

    Good morning Jag, how you doing today.
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
  25. Thread AuthorThread Author   #26500  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by qbnkelt View Post
    Ugh wish I could say good morning.

    I'm down with another HORRIBLE cold.

    Hope everyone is OK. Looking forward to the new iPads today!!!!


    Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    Quote Originally Posted by qbnkelt View Post
    Oh I can't IMAGINE what I'd do without cable!!!!!


    Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    Quote Originally Posted by qbnkelt View Post
    Watching all these errors upon errors upon errors on the management of the Ebola patients here in the US.
    Keep thinking of the movies Contagion and Outbreak.
    S C A R Y stuff.


    Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    Good Morning to you young lady and I hope you feel better today..Tis the cold season but got my Flu shot and have managed to keep cold and flu free for the last 6 years.... Hope you have a great day, Drink tea.
    taz323 likes this.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions