Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 106 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 103104105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. #2626  
    BergerKing's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    836 Posts
    Global Posts
    33,321 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by grunt0300 View Post
    My daughter made it through the triple header tornado in one piece. All the staff at University Medical Center hunkered down in the hospital basement, and watched the live feed from Fox News. She called home and told my wife that "a little prayer, and a lot of the luck of the Irish", got her through. I believe that it was the other way around. Glad that's over with.
    Definitely lucky!
    wendybeee and Jaguarr40 like this.
  2. Thread AuthorThread Author   #2627  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Well finally home from a very long and terrible day at work and on a Saturday.

    I am truly sorry that I missed the party last night as it looks like all of you had a blast. i am very happy to hear and see all the posts that i finally got caught up on.

    Congrats again to BK for hitting the Milestone and a beautiful Avatar of course and Marked off level from Elizabeth and Wendy. Great job girls.

    I am stoaked that BK from CB got one of ours and I was able to snag one of theirs last week at 108,000th post. Now they hit 110,000 this morning so congrats to TEMPUR for that and HamsterWheel last week for 107,000. Anyway we all have fun in the different forums and am glad all of you have embraced this one. i started it to emulate the fun from CB and think it is working out fine.

    Again sorry for being such a bummer today but as i said now i have the weekend and hope to see you guys this evening. have a great weekend to all of you.

    All the best....

    ​Jan
  3. #2628  
    BergerKing's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    836 Posts
    Global Posts
    33,321 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Well, my last delivery was right up the road from the house, so my wife ended her ride a week early to take care of business. So I oughta be able to ramp up the posting pace, now.
  4. #2629  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Well finally home from a very long and terrible day at work and on a Saturday.

    I am truly sorry that I missed the party last night as it looks like all of you had a blast. i am very happy to hear and see all the posts that i finally got caught up on.

    Congrats again to BK for hitting the Milestone and a beautiful Avatar of course and Marked off level from Elizabeth and Wendy. Great job girls.

    I am stoaked that BK from CB got one of ours and I was able to snag one of theirs last week at 108,000th post. Now they hit 110,000 this morning so congrats to TEMPUR for that and HamsterWheel last week for 107,000. Anyway we all have fun in the different forums and am glad all of you have embraced this one. i started it to emulate the fun from CB and think it is working out fine.

    Again sorry for being such a bummer today but as i said now i have the weekend and hope to see you guys this evening. have a great weekend to all of you.

    All the best....

    ​Jan
    I know you are happy to be off from work! Enjoy your weekend jan. We did miss you last night but it will be plenty more good times to come in here

    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T
    wendybeee and Jaguarr40 like this.
  5. #2630  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by BergerKing View Post
    Well, my last delivery was right up the road from the house, so my wife ended her ride a week early to take care of business. So I oughta be able to ramp up the posting pace, now.
    Hey BergerKing go back for your avatar to post ----> http://forums.imore.com/off-topic-lo...ml#post2030837
    BergerKing likes this.
  6. #2631  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    I'm out at friends for the evening....dinner....drinks....should be fun
  7. #2632  
    Ipheuria's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,274 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,341 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    You know what Berger? you are killing me man! I was this close to getting that milestone LOL


    Tapatalking using my iphone
    you're next up
    Relletti and Jaguarr40 like this.
  8. Thread AuthorThread Author   #2633  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    I'm out at friends for the evening....dinner....drinks....should be fun
    Hope to see you later and hope you have fun tonight Wendy.
  9. Thread AuthorThread Author   #2634  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ipheuria View Post
    you're next up
    Hey I have to get one myself for my own thread....
    Relletti and Ipheuria like this.
  10. #2635  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ipheuria View Post
    you're next up
    I hope so!


    Tapatalking using my iphone
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
  11. #2636  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    how'd the phone call with the cable company go bamf? positive thought going your way. Don't you just love working out issues with them!
    Best call I have had in a long time. They couldn't fix the issue remotely so they are sending a technician next Friday.

    First time in a long while I didn't get off the phone pissed off
    Jaguarr40 and Ipheuria like this.
  12. #2637  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    I love deep squats... Just sayin
    BergerKing likes this.
  13. Thread AuthorThread Author   #2638  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Well back again sporting my CB shirt or louzatar as they call it over there. I don't want anyone to recognize me....LOL Hope everyone is well tonight!!!!
    BergerKing likes this.
  14. #2639  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Well back again sporting my CB shirt or louzatar as they call it over there. I don't want anyone to recognize me....LOL Hope everyone is well tonight!!!!
    All good here for now. Check back on Monday when I can't walk
    BergerKing likes this.
  15. #2640  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Took the plunge and bought Tapatalk 2. It's installing now
    BergerKing likes this.
  16. #2641  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Hi all! Bummer I missed the ice cream last night and some good chats today...how was your solo chat Wendy?! lol

    Long long day on the road traveling to watch the team...girls did great, ended season 11th in the State, broke 2 school records in one week prior to States and are 3rd year in a row Conference champs! (Thanks for reading my proud mom moment! lol)

    I am soo ready to crash...catch up with you all tomorrow!
  17. #2642  
    Ipheuria's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,274 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,341 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    having some fun with Siri
    where were you made?
    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1370132559.315321.jpg

    Tell me a joke
    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1370132586.448345.jpg

    sing a song
    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1370132609.431678.jpg

    How old are you
    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1370132635.248978.jpg

    Tell me a joke
    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1370132662.398368.jpg
  18. #2643  
    Ipheuria's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,274 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,341 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    where is my Birthday twin? lol
    BergerKing likes this.
  19. #2644  
    Ipheuria's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,274 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,341 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Hey I have to get one myself for my own thread....
    Ohhhh it's on Jag vs Reelskie who will it be?
    Jaguarr40 and BergerKing like this.
  20. Thread AuthorThread Author   #2645  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Just wanted you guys to see what a CB member does with everyone who participated in the posts in their thread where I got my 108,000th thread and Avatar (louzatar as louzer who makes them call them) the Female Wendy and Elizabeth...lol

    After a Milestone he creates these with all the participants.....Amazing work... Check it out.

    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-capture.png
  21. #2646  
    Ipheuria's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,274 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,341 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    I love deep squats... Just sayin
    one more day and I'm back in the gym. Ohhh the inhumanity lol My wife scolded me because I was doing pushups at home.
    BergerKing likes this.
  22. Thread AuthorThread Author   #2647  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    Hi all! Bummer I missed the ice cream last night and some good chats today...how was your solo chat Wendy?! lol

    Long long day on the road traveling to watch the team...girls did great, ended season 11th in the State, broke 2 school records in one week prior to States and are 3rd year in a row Conference champs! (Thanks for reading my proud mom moment! lol)

    I am soo ready to crash...catch up with you all tomorrow!
    I missed it too seashell. They were up too late for me...lol
    BergerKing likes this.
  23. #2648  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Yeah tonight we need to do the ice cream early.
    BergerKing likes this.
  24. #2649  
    Ipheuria's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,274 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,341 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Just wanted you guys to see what a CB member does with everyone who participated in the posts in their thread where I got my 108,000th thread and Avatar (louzatar as louzer who makes them call them) the Female Wendy and Elizabeth...lol

    After a Milestone he creates these wit hall the participants.....Amazing work... Check it out.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	15 
Size:	69.9 KB 
ID:	31567
    that's really cool diggin it
  25. Thread AuthorThread Author   #2650  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ipheuria View Post
    Ohhhh it's on Jag vs Reelskie who will it be?
    If it were close I would let Rellskie get it... I am going to be around a long time and will get one sooner or later. I like my Milestone from CB.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions