Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1046 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 1043104410451046104710481049 ... LastLast
Results 26,126 to 26,150 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #26126  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Doing very well Jake and of course I hope you are as well.


    Sent from my iPad Retina using Tapatalk Pro!
    taz323 likes this.
  2. #26127  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by JakePleasants View Post
    Hey Taz! I'm well, what about you?



    Evening, Jag! You as well.
    doing good, glad to see you around.
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #26128  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Happy to see both of you around!


    Sent from my iPad Retina using Tapatalk Pro!
    taz323 likes this.
  4. #26129  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Evening everyone, hows the weekend going.
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #26130  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Evening everyone, hows the weekend going.
    Except for an unreal humid day that stinks and wants you to stay in the house and I was going riding. I called that cycle ride off today.
    How are you doing this weekend friend?
    Oh did I mention I hate the new version of tapatalk Pro for iPad and a complete redo. It stinks.


    Sent from my iPad Retina using Tapatalk Pro!
  6. #26131  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Except for an unreal humid day that stinks and wants you to stay in the house and I was going riding. I called that cycle ride off today.
    How are you doing this weekend friend?
    Oh did I mention I hate the new version of tapatalk Pro for iPad and a complete redo. It stinks.


    Sent from my iPad Retina using Tapatalk Pro!
    Not to bad, been called into work this weekend. still using the free version of Tapatalk, so i haven't seen the changes.
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
  7. Thread AuthorThread Author   #26132  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Not to bad, been called into work this weekend. still using the free version of Tapatalk, so i haven't seen the changes.
    Are you using it in an iPad or your phone. I understand on the phones version it has everything that the iPad version had and on top of that now they removed the so called watermark for pics in the free version. I am going to wait and see if all the negative comments in the iTunes App Store about this triggers a change to go back with the Devs. If not I either have to grt use use to it which I really have even thougn I don't like it or go to the free version.


    Sent from my iPad Retina using Tapatalk Pro!
  8. Thread AuthorThread Author   #26133  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Bummer you have to work this weekend bit if it is as hot there as here I am relaxing in the AC and watching Baseball.


    Sent from my iPad Retina using Tapatalk Pro!
    taz323 likes this.
  9. #26134  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Bummer you have to work this weekend bit if it is as hot there as here I am relaxing in the AC and watching Baseball.


    Sent from my iPad Retina using Tapatalk Pro!
    Cant complain about the weather, its been around 80 and dry, which has been very nice. but i hear thats about to change starting tomorrow.
  10. #26135  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good morning 50kers, hope you all have a great Sunday.
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
  11. #26136  
    qbnkelt's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,776 Posts
    Global Posts
    23,120 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Evening everyone, hows the weekend going.

    Weekend is GOOD!!!!! Weekend is NICE!!!! We like weekend!!!!!

    I'm LOVING the new iMore layout. Bit getting used to on the iPhone when using the full version on the browser. But I do like it very much.

    Hope everyone has a great day. Usual here...church, fried chicken and rice and black beans, and just relaxing for the rest. Hope you all have something nice planned.
  12. Thread AuthorThread Author   #26137  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good Sunday and weekend to you Taz, Hope you have a great day.
    taz323 likes this.
  13. Thread AuthorThread Author   #26138  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good Morning qbnkelt. I can see you are enjoying your weekend so have fun and a wonderful day.
    taz323 likes this.
  14. #26139  
    JakePleasants's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,238 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,396 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Doing very well Jake and of course I hope you are as well.


    Sent from my iPad Retina using Tapatalk Pro!
    I am, thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    doing good, glad to see you around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Happy to see both of you around!


    Sent from my iPad Retina using Tapatalk Pro!
    That's very kind.
    taz323 likes this.
  15. #26140  
    JakePleasants's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,238 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,396 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good afternoon, Taz, Q, and Jag!
    taz323 likes this.
  16. #26141  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by qbnkelt View Post
    Weekend is GOOD!!!!! Weekend is NICE!!!! We like weekend!!!!!

    I'm LOVING the new iMore layout. Bit getting used to on the iPhone when using the full version on the browser. But I do like it very much.

    Hope everyone has a great day. Usual here...church, fried chicken and rice and black beans, and just relaxing for the rest. Hope you all have something nice planned.
    Im liking the new layout a lot.
  17. #26142  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Good Sunday and weekend to you Taz, Hope you have a great day.
    And you also,Jag
  18. #26143  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by JakePleasants View Post
    Good afternoon, Taz, Q, and Jag!
    Good afternoon, Jake
  19. #26144  
    JakePleasants's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,238 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,396 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Good afternoon, Jake
    What are you up to tonight, Taz?
    taz323 likes this.
  20. #26145  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by JakePleasants View Post
    What are you up to tonight, Taz?
    Doing the work thing till 7am, and you.
  21. #26146  
    JakePleasants's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,238 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,396 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Doing the work thing till 7am, and you.
    That sucks. Just had a low-key night, and now headed to bed.
    taz323 likes this.
  22. #26147  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by JakePleasants View Post
    That sucks. Just had a low-key night, and now headed to bed.
    Good night,
  23. #26148  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Afternoon everyone, hows your day been.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
  24. #26149  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good morning 50kers, hope its a good day.
    Spencerdl likes this.
  25. #26150  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good Morning Taz and 50K. Have a GREAT DAY.


    Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s using iMore Forums
    taz323 likes this.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions