Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1040 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 1037103810391040104110421043 ... LastLast
Results 25,976 to 26,000 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #25976  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good evening to everyone in 50K. Sorry it is so late today in greeting all of you but is was a very busy day so please excuse me. I hope everyone of you are doing well and I miss the majority of my posting here and not as much. Oh well. When I can.

    Have a good evening to all and will try and say hello tomorrow at a more resonable time and also even though I did say it, Congrats again Jake on your sale. Sounds like you both got a good deal.
  2. #25977  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Good evening to everyone in 50K. Sorry it is so late today in greeting all of you but is was a very busy day so please excuse me. I hope everyone of you are doing well and I miss the majority of my posting here and not as much. Oh well. When I can.

    Have a good evening to all and will try and say hello tomorrow at a more resonable time and also even though I did say it, Congrats again Jake on your sale. Sounds like you both got a good deal.
    Good evening Jag!
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
  3. #25978  
    JakePleasants's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,238 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,396 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Congrats to you Jake and as long as you are happy, That is what counts. I am happy for you.
    Thank you very much, Jag! Do you happen to want the case that I have left over? No payment required, I'd be happy to send it to you on my dime if you'd like to have it. I just want someone to enjoy it as much as I did.
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
  4. #25979  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good morning 50K. ENJOY the Day
    pr1nce and Jaguarr40 like this.
  5. #25980  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good morning 50k! Have a good day.
    Spencerdl and Jaguarr40 like this.
  6. #25981  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by spencerdl View Post
    Good morning 50K. ENJOY the Day
    Good morning spencer!
    Spencerdl and Jaguarr40 like this.
  7. #25982  
    JakePleasants's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,238 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,396 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Morning all!
    pr1nce and Jaguarr40 like this.
  8. #25983  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by JakePleasants View Post
    Morning all!
    Good morning Jake!
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
  9. Thread AuthorThread Author   #25984  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by JakePleasants View Post
    Thank you very much, Jag! Do you happen to want the case that I have left over? No payment required, I'd be happy to send it to you on my dime if you'd like to have it. I just want someone to enjoy it as much as I did.
    Jake that is more than kind of you and generous but I have been using a Seidio Convert case with Holster for years and have one on my 5S now with a new spare...lol It also has a slip on rubber out that covers all ports. The hard shell case underneath is the same one pr1nce has...He copied me...

    Thank you just the same but maybe you will find someone in VA near you that could use it. Take care and stay well.
  10. Thread AuthorThread Author   #25985  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good morning to Taz, Jake, spencer and pr1nce you all. Hope you all have a good day as it is raining here but all the rest of the 50Kers have a great day and hope to say hi this afternoon.
    pr1nce likes this.
  11. #25986  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Good morning to Taz, Jake, spencer and pr1nce you all. Hope you all have a good day as it is raining here but all the rest of the 50Kers have a great day and hope to say hi this afternoon.
    Good morning Jag! Mother Nature is confused again here. It felt like fall football weather last night. It is 55 right now and the high today is only gonna be 70 maybe.
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
  12. #25987  
    JakePleasants's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,238 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,396 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Good morning Jake!
    Good morning, Prince!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Jake that is more than kind of you and generous but I have been using a Seidio Convert case with Holster for years and have one on my 5S now with a new spare...lol It also has a slip on rubber out that covers all ports. The hard shell case underneath is the same one pr1nce has...He copied me...

    Thank you just the same but maybe you will find someone in VA near you that could use it. Take care and stay well.
    Gotcha, no problem. But now that you mention it I can give it to my friend who has an iPhone 5. I'll save it for the next time I see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Good morning to Taz, Jake, spencer and pr1nce you all. Hope you all have a good day as it is raining here but all the rest of the 50Kers have a great day and hope to say hi this afternoon.
    Good morning, Jag!
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
  13. Thread AuthorThread Author   #25988  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Good morning Jag! Mother Nature is confused again here. It felt like fall football weather last night. It is 55 right now and the high today is only gonna be 70 maybe.
    I know...We still have heat and humidity, The rain is just Mother Nature playing with us to make it more misearable.
    pr1nce likes this.
  14. #25989  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    I know...We still have heat and humidity, The rain is just Mother Nature playing with us to make it more misearable.
    I hear you. We can forget that high of 70 today. It's 63 feels like fall.
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
  15. Thread AuthorThread Author   #25990  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    I hear you. We can forget that high of 70 today. It's 63 feels like fall.
    Well buddy how bout rain but 90 and humid and that is when it is raining, When it stops it gets real hot. Tomorrow day off, Wash and wax m new car and then hit the cycle for my day off ride. My buddy has been bragging so i am going to take him out on a RIDE and teach him a lesson...lol. See how far he can go before he calls it a day. . TTYL. gotta pick up Melissa for dinner.
    pr1nce likes this.
  16. #25991  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Well buddy how bout rain but 90 and humid and that is when it is raining, When it stops it gets real hot. Tomorrow day off, Wash and wax m new car and then hit the cycle for my day off ride. My buddy has been bragging so i am going to take him out on a RIDE and teach him a lesson...lol. See how far he can go before he calls it a day. . TTYL. gotta pick up Melissa for dinner.
    Cloudy and cool here. The high temp today was 66 and we had some rain this afternoon. Enjoy your day off.
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
  17. Thread AuthorThread Author   #25992  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Cloudy and cool here. The high temp today was 66 and we had some rain this afternoon. Enjoy your day off.
    Thank you pr1nce and you know i will, Now they are calling for rain all morning which would throw all my plans off for what I want to do. Well we shall see. Hey you have a good day tomorrow as well with what we spoke about the other night ok. Anyway I have got to get out of here or I am going to be late picking up Melissa. I have 20 mins....See yaaa!!
  18. #25993  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good evening everyone

    Sent from my G2 on Cyanogenmod 11
    pr1nce likes this.
  19. #25994  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Relletti View Post
    Good evening everyone

    Sent from my G2 on Cyanogenmod 11
    Hey Rells, How are you doing?
    Relletti likes this.
  20. #25995  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Hey Rells, How are you doing?
    Good Man! What about you?

    Sent from my G2 on Cyanogenmod 11
  21. #25996  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    I'm doing good. Weird weather around here today.
  22. #25997  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Morning 50kers, just a quick stop in to say hello, back to vac a, have a great day.
    pr1nce likes this.
  23. #25998  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Morning 50kers, just a quick stop in to say hello, back to vac a, have a great day.
    Good morning Taz! Enjoy the rest of your vacation.
    taz323 likes this.
  24. #25999  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Happy Hump Day 50k!!
  25. Thread AuthorThread Author   #26000  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good afternoon everyone. I would say that this day is a washout for everything I wanted to do because it has and will be raining all day.
    I think this is the first time in over a month i have not been on my bike on my day off. Well everybody have a good afternoon.
    pr1nce likes this.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions