The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Afternoon Taz not so good 😉
jary9una.jpg

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Well fellas have a good evening as I am going home and off tomorrow. It is great to see you BK and I will stop in on the thread when I get home and say hello and get well to my friend Rich.. Best wishes to you also BK. Good night for now all.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Well fellas have a good evening as I am going home and off tomorrow. It is great to see you BK and I will stop in on the thread when I get home and say hello and get well to my friend Rich.. Best wishes to you also BK. Good night for now all.

What? Goodnight already?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
What? Goodnight already?
Heck yeh I am home, ate dinner and now relaxing hunting down a game somewhere, Hey Pr1nce did you see that Commission Silver did not waste any time in the footsteps of the old Commissioner David Stern and banned Sterling the Clippers owner for LIFE and fined him the Max 2.5 Million. You reap what you sow.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Howdy, everyone! Sorry I've been away so long, but thing have kept me busy.

Wanted to share a thread that y'all might wanna check out. pkcable had surgery yesterday, and I wanted to update that he's doing alright, and if you'd like, swing by and post on his Get Well thread.

Post your Best Wishes/Get Well for our Mod Team Leader, pkcable, here! - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Done and done and I miss you :big-hug: and you missed our 20,000th post celebration but you were mentioned !!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Morning friends!
Stay safe from those tornados...eek! I hate tornado season, last August we had 6 go through here in a span of about 3 hours!! Sometimes when I complain about it still being so cold out I think, nah it's not so bad! lol

Thanks Jag, glad everyone is liking the name

And pr1nce, about having to sit still for reading GoT, go on the treadmill!. I read and do some of my sassy happy dances there!

Hey Elizabeth...glad you're back safe, nice pics!

Hi Wendy!! Hi Janey!! Hi Laura!! Hi bamf! Hi spence!! Hi kataran!!!

Happy Tuesday everyone!!❤️

Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone

And....my other bestie :big-hug: Hey girl !!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711