Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1023 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 1020102110221023102410251026 ... LastLast
Results 25,551 to 25,575 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. #25551  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1404393898.631857.jpg
    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1404393914.934114.jpg
    That's my Buddy (that's also his name)


    Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s using iMore Forums
  2. Thread AuthorThread Author   #25552  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by spencerdl View Post
    Good Morning EVERYONE. Have a GREAT and SAFE 4th of July....ENJOY
    Good Morning spencer and a great looking dog. Have a great 4th yourself.
  3. #25553  
    qbnkelt's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,775 Posts
    Global Posts
    23,119 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by spencerdl View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1404393898.631857.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	561.3 KB 
ID:	59990
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1404393914.934114.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	572.3 KB 
ID:	59991
    That's my Buddy (that's also his name)


    Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s using iMore Forums
    SO CUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. #25554  
    qbnkelt's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,775 Posts
    Global Posts
    23,119 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    WOW you guys I've got SO MUCH to learn about jailbreaking!!!!!! There are so many posts asking about issues with jailbreaks and I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE how to help.

    I am definitely keeping my 5s and jailbreaking it to learn when I get my iPhone 6.
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #25555  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by qbnkelt View Post
    WOW you guys I've got SO MUCH to learn about jailbreaking!!!!!! There are so many posts asking about issues with jailbreaks and I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE how to help.

    I am definitely keeping my 5s and jailbreaking it to learn when I get my iPhone 6.
    Keeping your iPhone 5S or not, You might want to talk to a few very experienced Jailbreakers around here and if you already don't, Understand what it is and does. You might not want to JB your phone, Then you might but make sure you know what you have to do before doing it.
  6. #25556  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    Hi folks! I hope you're all doing well. I've been busy the past few days ago I didn't have a chance to stop by.

    I haven't forgotten anyone though.

    Happy Thursday!
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
    Hi Laura, welcome back!
  7. #25557  
    qbnkelt's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,775 Posts
    Global Posts
    23,119 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Keeping your iPhone 5S or not, You might want to talk to a few very experienced Jailbreakers around here and if you already don't, Understand what it is and does. You might not want to JB your phone, Then you might but make sure you know what you have to do before doing it.
    But if I jailbreak my 5s after I get my 6 then I can play and learn safely without risking my day to day with my primary device....no???

    Talk to me baby!!!!
  8. #25558  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good morning 50k! Have a great day everyone. If you're starting your holiday weekend early, be safe and have fun.
  9. #25559  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Good Morning all. Just wanted to say hello and remind everyone to have a good 4th of July. Have fun!
    Good Morning Jag!
  10. #25560  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by spencerdl View Post
    Good Morning EVERYONE. Have a GREAT and SAFE 4th of July....ENJOY
    Good morning spencer!
  11. #25561  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good morning Lil!
  12. #25562  
    qbnkelt's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,775 Posts
    Global Posts
    23,119 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Good morning Lil!
    Good morning Keith!!!!
  13. Thread AuthorThread Author   #25563  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by qbnkelt View Post
    But if I jailbreak my 5s after I get my 6 then I can play and learn safely without risking my day to day with my primary device....no???

    Talk to me baby!!!!
    Lil there are a great many things to JBing your phone and in some cases for certain people it is the right thing to do and it might be for you. Well here I go again so I hope I don't get in trouble...LOL Yoiu have limited knowledge of doing this and to do it with a 5S I personally would not.

    Many Developers when doing a JB or tweaking and building new apps will buy an iPod touch to do it because it cost little money and a good device to practice.

    Also you are right about what you asked in your original question here, I just wanted to add that to it.

    I am not telling you not to do it, Just know what you are getting into, Spend time in that section and talk to others in here and ask how they feel.
  14. #25564  
    qbnkelt's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,775 Posts
    Global Posts
    23,119 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Lil there are a great many things to JBing your phone and in some cases for certain people it is the right thing to do and it might be for you. Well here I go again so I hope I don't get in trouble...LOL Yoiu have limited knowledge of doing this and to do it with a 5S I personally would not.

    Many Developers when doing a JB or tweaking and building new apps will buy an iPod touch to do it because it cost little money and a good device to practice.

    I am not telling you not to do it, Just know what you are getting into, Spend time in that section and talk to others in here and ask how they feel.
    Ah!!!! OK I get you!!! OK that's something to think about.

    Thanks, love!
  15. Thread AuthorThread Author   #25565  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Good Morning Jag!
    Good Morning pr1nce
  16. #25566  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good afternoon everyone, how's your day.
  17. #25567  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Good afternoon everyone, how's your day.
    Good afternoon Taz! A beautiful day here today. How are you?
  18. #25568  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Good afternoon Taz! A beautiful day here today. How are you?
    No complaints, it's hot, muggy and I'm getting ready to pull a double, lol. You off for the weekend
    Spencerdl and Laura Knotek like this.
  19. #25569  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    No complaints, it's hot, muggy and I'm getting ready to pull a double, lol. You off for the weekend
    Yes, I think one of my sons and his family are coming here tomorrow.
  20. Thread AuthorThread Author   #25570  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Good afternoon everyone, how's your day.
    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    No complaints, it's hot, muggy and I'm getting ready to pull a double, lol. You off for the weekend
    Hey buddy what's going on with you. The 4th I am closed so cycling all day but on for the weekend...lol Like you. Hope you have some time with the family.
    taz323 and Laura Knotek like this.
  21. #25571  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Yes, I think one of my sons and his family are coming here tomorrow.
    Sounds like a great way to spend the 4th, enjoy.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    pr1nce and Laura Knotek like this.
  22. Thread AuthorThread Author   #25572  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Yes, I think one of my sons and his family are coming here tomorrow.
    Sounds like a good time. Hope all of you have fun
    pr1nce and Laura Knotek like this.
  23. #25573  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Hey buddy what's going on with you. The 4th I am closed so cycling all day but on for the weekend...lol Like you. Hope you have some time with the family.
    After the double at work, will be off till Sunday night. We are are supposed to get about 4 inches of rain tomorrow, so will have to put off the 4th to the 5th. But it's all good.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  24. Thread AuthorThread Author   #25574  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    After the double at work, will be off till Sunday night. We are are supposed to get about 4 inches of rain tomorrow, so will have to put off the 4th to the 5th. But it's all good.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Hey whatever works right? Been there here before having to that. Gonna try for a personal best cycle ride on the 4th with 2 friends. Going for 60 miles through 3 cities. Hope you have light shifts at work.
    taz323 and Laura Knotek like this.
  25. #25575  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Hey whatever works right? Been there here before having to that. Gonna try for a personal best cycle ride on the 4th with 2 friends. Going for 60 miles through 3 cities. Hope you have light shifts at work.
    3 cities, 60 miles, that's a work out, hope it's not to warm out there. Tonight shouldn't be to bad (I hope), now what ever night they are planning for the 4th is different story. But I will be off.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Jaguarr40 and Laura Knotek like this.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions