Good morning 50kers, have a great day.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    Good early Morning Taz...
    06-27-2014 08:26 AM
    GOOOOOOOOOD MOOOOOORNING iMore!!!!!!!!

Damn Amoxicillin is a wonderful thing!!!!

Have a grand day. I'm in bed with a hot young redhead boy....
    Attachment 59724
    That is great. It looks like he is taking the medicine, Not you!
    06-27-2014 08:27 AM
    Good Morning Taz, Laura, Carlos, pr1nce, qbnkelt glad you are feeling a bit better, Sept., Good Morning and the rest of the the 50Kers as I am sure I missed someone. Have a good Friday to everyone.
    06-27-2014 08:32 AM
    Good Morning Taz, Laura, Carlos, Price, qbnkelt glad you are feeling a bit better, Sept., Good Morning and the rest of the the 50Kers as I am sure I missed someone. Have a good Friday to everyone.
    Good morning Jag!
    06-27-2014 08:32 AM
    Yep every time, That day or next it will rain.
    With a good coat of wax, it will beed off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    06-27-2014 08:52 AM
    Good Morning Taz, Laura, Carlos, pr1nce, qbnkelt glad you are feeling a bit better, Sept., Good Morning and the rest of the the 50Kers as I am sure I missed someone. Have a good Friday to everyone.
    Good morning Jag

06-27-2014 08:52 AM
    Good morning, everyone. Today I'm going to Summerfest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-27-2014 10:42 AM
    Good morning, everyone. Today I'm going to Summerfest.

Good morning thatgirl! I forgot that Summerfest was going on. I haven't been in a few years. Have fun!
    06-27-2014 10:44 AM
    Afternoon, everybody!
    06-27-2014 11:11 AM
    Afternoon, everybody!
    Still morning here. Good afternoon Jake!
    06-27-2014 11:13 AM
    I just wanted to let whoever would like to know that I just called D and Resigned my position as Ambassador at iMore. There are quite a number of reasons for this which I will not get into. It was nice knowing the ones I had fun with here. If you care to stay in touch you know how to reach me and to those that don't that is fine. Hopefully someone will take over this forum and keep it going as it was meant to be.

I wish the Ambassador team much luck and hope that all works as the Senior people hope. With that said Goodbye everyone and have a a good Friday.
    Last edited by Jaguarr40; 06-27-2014 at 11:48 AM.
    06-27-2014 11:27 AM
    This will be my last post in this forum and more than likely the rest of the forum as well but I just wanted to let whoever cares that I just called D and Resigned my position as Ambassador at iMore. There are quite a number of reasons for this which I will not get into. It was nice knowing the ones I had fun with here. If you care to stay in touch you know how to reach me and to those that don't that is fine.

I wish the Ambassador team muck luck and hope that all works as the Senior people hope. With that said Goodbye everyone and have a a good Friday.
    Bye, Jag. It's a shame you're leaving. I hope everything will go well for you in your life. Take care.

06-27-2014 11:31 AM
    This may be my last post in this forum and more than likely very little in the rest of the forum as well but I just wanted to let whoever would like to know that I just called D and Resigned my position as Ambassador at iMore. There are quite a number of reasons for this which I will not get into. It was nice knowing the ones I had fun with here. If you care to stay in touch you know how to reach me and to those that don't that is fine. Hopefully someone will take over this forum and keep it going as it was meant to be.

I wish the Ambassador team muck luck and hope that all works as the Senior people hope. With that said Goodbye everyone and have a a good Friday.
    What is going on? I'll be in touch.
    06-27-2014 11:38 AM
    Still morning here. Good afternoon Jake!
    The good morning! How's it going today?

I just wanted to let whoever would like to know that I just called D and Resigned my position as Ambassador at iMore. There are quite a number of reasons for this which I will not get into. It was nice knowing the ones I had fun with here. If you care to stay in touch you know how to reach me and to those that don't that is fine. Hopefully someone will take over this forum and keep it going as it was meant to be.

I wish the Ambassador team much luck and hope that all works as the Senior people hope. With that said Goodbye everyone and have a a good Friday.
    Sorry to hear this, hope all is okay.
    06-27-2014 12:02 PM

Thanks for all the great work you've done Jan, and please don't be a stranger here! 😊
    06-27-2014 12:53 PM
    I'm heading to the eye doctor now for my annual checkup. 👀
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
    06-27-2014 12:55 PM
    I'm heading to the eye doctor now for my annual checkup.
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
    Hope everything is good Laura. Have a good afternoon.
    06-27-2014 12:56 PM

Sorry to hear this news

You know my feelings on this sad news my friend
    06-27-2014 01:20 PM
    Hope everything is good Laura. Have a good afternoon.

I'm still seeing a bit fuzzy from the drops, but no prescription change.
    06-27-2014 03:11 PM
    That sounds like good news.
    06-27-2014 03:33 PM
    Evening everyone, how's your Friday been.
    06-27-2014 03:34 PM
    That's good right? Take care of your eyesight.
    06-27-2014 04:22 PM
    Evening everyone, how's your Friday been.
    Hi Taz! Hot humid and windy here today. I'm ready for the weekend.
    06-27-2014 04:23 PM
    Hi Taz! Hot humid and windy here today. I'm ready for the weekend.
    It's been warm and dry today, and a nice breeze through the windows.

06-27-2014 04:29 PM
    That's good right? Take care of your eyesight.
    Yes, it's normal.

I'm seeing clear now. The dilation lasts longer in light colour eyes, and mine are blue, so it takes about 3-4 hours for it to go away.
    06-27-2014 07:02 PM
29,546 ... 10121013101410151016 ...