The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Well just finished eating dinner, Chillin out, Watching the ABC News that funny enough there is a big article today on our blog about this but the stock Pro on ABC News said that what all of the numbers for Q2 and how many iPhones, iPads and Macs Apple sold amounted to a 16% increase in profits which is the highest they have had in a long time.

I wish I had the Money to cut loose to buy even 10 shares of Apple stock today. That would satisfy me.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Well just finished eating dinner, Chillin out, Watching the ABC News that funny enough there is a big article today on our blog about this but the stock Pro on ABC News said that what all of the numbers for Q2 and how many iPhones, iPads and Macs Apple sold amounted to a 16% increase in profits which is the highest they have had in a long time.

I wish I had the Money to cut loose to buy even 10 shares of Apple stock today. That would satisfy me.

You and me both,lol

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone! I might just lose my mind tonight. My daughter needs help with math and Daddy isn't home yet. OMG I hate math.

Anyway...enough about me! Hope everyone has a great night. 😃

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone! I might just lose my mind tonight. My daughter needs help with math and Daddy isn't home yet. OMG I hate math.

Anyway...enough about me! Hope everyone has a great night. 

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
Oh come on Janey jump in there and help your daughter but time it just before dad comes home and he can take over.....:biggrin:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

[NOTE]Everyone and I mean everyone here now or here later....Please thank seashell who has returned to us after too long being gone for the suggestion of a new title for the forum. YEP we now have a new title and well on our way to goal number 2.

Thank you seashell and thank everyone for backing it

[h=1]The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?[/h][/NOTE]

Wow! I didn't even notice the new title

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh