Thank you for your support

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Even if you didn't know you were giving me support - you were. Coming here daily and being distracted by the bickering, the spam, the trolls...has helped me live a relatively normal life during 6 months of intensive chemotherapy, followed by a double mastectomy, followed by 6.5 weeks of radiation.

I wanted to let you all know that as of this week, I'm done with all my treatments, and am cancer-free. Some of you have commented on my changing avatar, so I also wanted to share the following video to show just how happy I am.

Last edited:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I want to tell you from the bottom of my heart that i am so happy for you...and while i kind of got the jest from your avatar, having my wife's grandmother go through your identical scenario and also my aunt (single mastectomy), you've gone through absolute hell but what an amazing outcome in the end to have beaten such a terrible monster.

PROPS to you lady! I know I've been a pain in your butt sometimes, but truly, i am so sincerely happy for you.

Also...to hell with the Saints. :D ;)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
415MXbhzYGL._SL500_SS500_.jpg

(and i want to apologize for turning this thread into our typical football hijinks! ;) )

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Alli,

I knew you could beat this!!!!!! So proud of you. Miss you in a certain chat room. :)

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks again, all. :) It's been a wild ride, and I'm glad it's coming to a stop.

You can see by my bumping your thread I went surfing through the Off-Topic titles, and saw this one. Even though we discussed this in the Challenge thread, it's nice to see a fellow victor!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh