Where is Thermodo?
iMore apparently provided a feed to MacHash concerning a new Kickstarter project called Thermodo. Here's the link: [url]http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TheIphoneBlog/~3/7crF_XKoLZo/story01.htm[/url]
Thermodo does not appear on Kickstarter and the link above says Access Denied.
I'm excited about this product and want to back it, but can't find it.
- 03-06-2013, 10:30 AM #2Keith - iMore Moderator - The Mobile Nations/iMore Forum Rules
iPhone5 on VZW; iPad(2012) - wifi with BadElf for GPS
- 03-06-2013, 10:39 AM #3
Re: Where is Thermodo?
It's possible that a patent and/or copyright warning was sent to them...a friend of mine had a kickstarter out for a device that connected to the Xbox controller (he's still working on it so I'm going to be vague about details), they shut down his kick starter because of a copyright violation for using the likeness of the Xbox controllers design in the pictures of his product.
Not saying this IS what happened, but I know my buddies kick starter was ripped off line with the quickness because of that."Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
- 03-06-2013, 02:58 PM #4
- 03-06-2013, 07:03 PM #5
- 03-06-2013, 08:54 PM #6
- By iamtone in forum Apps & GamesReplies: 10Last Post: 07-06-2009, 12:58 AM
- By SMichael 57 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 06-17-2009, 12:15 PM
- By hustlerclub in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2009, 05:07 AM
- By Deadlybones in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-12-2009, 04:34 PM
- By Goosefish in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-27-2008, 11:08 AM