Now that I have had my IP address question answered (thank you by the way) I have another. Here's the situation. A friend of mine and myself are in a club for a rock band. They are selling tickets in pairs this Saturday to members first come first served. Unfortunately my buddy can not participate in the sale this Saturday. I offered to use his account from my house after I get mine (if I get mine).
- 02-07-2013, 02:22 PM #2
Re: Cookies Question
Thanks for the response. I want to switch Internet connections just to make sure the website doesn't recognize my computer as being used for both transactions. If they find out I did this for him (even if I can get tickets at all) they could revoke the tickets and/or even my membership.
So it would be in your opinion if that I cleared my cookies and switched ISP my computer would be visible to that sight as two computers?
- 02-07-2013, 03:03 PM #4
- By Cooljan in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2009, 10:07 PM
- By onetwotreo in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2007, 04:06 PM
- By pdadoc in forum iPhone 4Replies: 8Last Post: 07-02-2007, 09:35 AM
- By HolyMacaroni in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-11-2007, 05:48 PM
- By whatever7 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 16Last Post: 01-10-2007, 01:05 AM