It's quiet around here :(

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
We've just all been posting in that pseudo off-topic iPhone 5 thread that Sean started asking what's so great about the iPhone.

So if ya wanna know about grits, catfish, meatloaf, or cats...y'all come.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
We've just all been posting in that pseudo off-topic iPhone 5 thread that Sean started asking what's so great about the iPhone.

So if ya wanna know about grits, catfish, meatloaf, or cats...y'all come.

(laughing).....That was great, Alli....:D

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I was in court all day listening to people tell me how sorry they were after the fact...very boring day, and the WiFi was down all day in the federal building...EXTRA boring.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I think it will be this way until 6.1 is out then I am sure there will be a lot of threads with problems, etc after the new update. Plus with the rumored jailbreak finally being out once 6.1 is released I think that will add to these forums as well once that happens.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I was in court all day listening to people tell me how sorry they were after the fact...very boring day, and the WiFi was down all day in the federal building...EXTRA boring.

At least I had data. I had a lovely child tell me to keep my b**** a** face out of her m***** f****** business. We look forward to them going to court.

iKev

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site

You get apologies?! What's that like? My dope-dealin' knucklehead this morning grabbed his crotch and said some choice words to me after he pled to the felony in exchange for us dropping the six misdemeanors.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Nothing wrong with quiet. Enjoy it until the next troll comes along. Trolls always love iPhone forums. :p

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
You get apologies?! What's that like? My dope-dealin' knucklehead this morning grabbed his crotch and said some choice words to me after he pled to the felony in exchange for us dropping the six misdemeanors.

The term "Federal Charges" tend to get people dancing the dance...but most times it's the same as you described, colorful terms and inventive names.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
At least I had data. I had a lovely child tell me to keep my b**** a** face out of her m***** f****** business. We look forward to them going to court.

What lovely children this country is raising. I'm a second generation American, who loves this country. I've fought, and bled, for this country. I don't like the direction that this country is headed in. My wife says that we should move to the "old country"(Ireland). My grandfather came here to get away from oppression, but i think that it's here too. My rant of the day.:rolleyes:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234