Results 1 to 1 of 1
My bridging finance
I have my house up for sale but the current buyer yet. I found my dream home and have secured financing to buy it but I only want to own two properties in the shortest time possible. Should I go for it or should be more cautious because the housing market is in a bit of a rough patch at the moment? I live in East Sussex if you think location matters. I think I found an answer. Failure to follow this road bridge loans require security and, as such, could end up with nothing or make a silly offer on their old property to end the crippling cost of the bridge loan. Sell first and when offered to get the agent to verify that the person is able to pay the large amount of funding and time loss are walking around houses that are way out of their economic reach but seem to think because the credit crisis may actually pay more than be offered a mortgage. If it will be it will be, it is for offering bridge loans mortgage nonsense found in the financial situation we are in now.
- By MacUser in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 07-01-2007, 01:08 PM
- By Dieter Bohn in forum iPhone 4Replies: 54Last Post: 06-16-2007, 01:55 PM
- By amross in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-01-2007, 11:18 AM
- By plasmo in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 01-14-2007, 03:11 PM
- By TreoGreg in forum iPhone 4Replies: 98Last Post: 01-13-2007, 08:31 PM