Can someone tell me some good points about the iPhone?

jefftam68

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
As a solid BB fanboy (sometimes), here's what I like about the iPhone. It works. It's stable. It has any app you could dream of. It has a great ecosystem that you can use all of the great Apple stuff across multiple devices. The iPad is an amazing device. The screen is remarkable and any app that I've seen on it runs beautifully. They've tried to incorporate the other good features from other platforms and have done a decent job of it (eg. BBM vs. imessage). Sure you can debate all day long if its as good or better blah blah blah, but its there and its a decent feature. The iPhone is a popular device - no arguement from anyone there. Things I don't like about iPhone (Apple?) - iTunes means Apple owns everything you have and you need to kiss Apple's as$ every time you turn the thing on. And then the lack of a good keypad. Yes, I like my keys and that is only a personal opinion. I've seen people type faster on an iPhone than I can on my BB, but i would suggest that is not the norm. So I like the iPhone, I'm just not getting one! :)~

aubreyq

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Bummer! I thought it was a legit question from someone coming from another platform. I was going to write about my experience as a new iPhone owner coming from Windows Phone. Regardless, the quotes I extracted from jefftam68 below sum up what I would say about the iPhone.

It works. It's stable. It has any app you could dream of. It has a great ecosystem that you can use all of the great Apple stuff across multiple devices...They've tried to incorporate the other good features from other platforms and have done a decent job of it (eg. BBM vs. imessage)...The iPhone is a popular device - no arguement from anyone there.

EDIT: I *think* I get Sean's joke now that I read another post where a member was asking basic stuff about jailbreaking ;)

Last edited:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I don't like catfish. I dislike the show.

I wish I could use my iPhone to get rid of reality shows altogether. That would be a good point about the iPhone, fer sher.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i remember before i went to the iPhone i was a diehard BB user. never thought i would leave - seriously. in fact when i bought my first iPhone 3G (at the time) i took it back 3 days later because i could not type very well on it, i "thought" i needed to feel the keys while typing

then about 2 weeks later i bought another 3G and told myself that i would never regret it. have not even looked back for a second since

now, i wonder when/if i will do the same with the iPhone. almost had the opportunity earlier this week. a friend of mine was selling his GS3 for $250 *mint condition* but i was a day too late

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I’m guessing we’ll get a recipe forum next... please? Thank you.

Grab yerself some clean and tasty catfish filets from your local place of meats and stuffs.

Get yerself one dem yeller limes (a lemon if you will) and also, some McCormicks Lemon Pepper seasoning (you can put the stuff together on your own by why? Lazy is gewd)

Grab some that good ol' garlic (minced is swell) and also, some of that cayenne pepper, some Chili powdurrrr and some Oregano (pronounced Or-Eh-Gah-NO).

...now it's time to cook 'em!!!

- Take dem fishies, put 'em in some metal paper (aluminum foil) and slap some ol' daggum butter on them. Take all dem ingrediANTS you put together already and just give the fishy a bath in it, i prefer a lot of garlic in mine so smack it around with garlic a little (don't call PITA).

- Wrap 'em up in that metal paper you got and make sure it's sealed up nice and tight so all the fishy juices just bath that critter in delicious. I typically grill mine outside at about 350-375 degrees...time depends on how big dem fishies are, just eye ball 'em until they are nice and white and flaky.

I serve 'em with some wild rice and deep fried hush puppies (i just buy them premade at the store, again, because of lazy).

...Yummy...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711