My apologies to the imore team and members

BIGPADDY

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Hi all
?
First off I want to apologise for a thread that I put up over a while go, which I should have apologies immediately afterward.?I also wanted to make this extremely clear that WP people don't act like trolls ever and was the actions of my doing alone which were out of line.?I'm deeply?sorry to offended anyone on the imore team and members.
?
I don't expect other forum members to troll another forum, all member including myself should respect all forums.
?
I did trolled which I should have not and what to thank the imore team of how they have deault with the situation. I know now that I should have never had done this in the first place. There are no exclusis for my actions. I would not like it if someone came to wpcentral forum or any other forums, as well and started trolling.
?
I have learnt from my mistake and with hindsight I should have known not to have done the thread itself from the start, which was a very foolish actions by myself. I had over step on the line and by doing so I created a thread, which I should have not done or even have been created in the first place. I should have respected imore like I do with wpcentral and other forums.
?
This shall never ever ever happen again by myself and has given me a wake up call which was sadly to late.?
?
I know my action also reflects baddly by causing bad and misinterpretation towards the forums and to new comers, which I also apologise for.
?
I also want to apologise again and thank the imore team for there hard work and deduction keeping these forums monitored to prevent trolls and ultimately keep incidents like these from happening and I want to thank the imore team for quickly dealing with the situation.

I hope this will be an example to all trolls that decide to ruin these forums and cause a negative impact.?
?
Sorry?
BIGPADDY

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Takes a lot of courage to admit and apologize when you wrong. I don't mind if you or anyone has an opinion different than mine or anyone else's on the site but don't just come here to blast iOS/iPhone and praise about WP. We can have differences and as long as we are respectful towards one another and have intelligent, adult discussions, alls good. Thanks again the apology.

Now never let that happen again 😡👊

BIGPADDY

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Takes a lot of courage to admit and apologize when you wrong. I don't mind if you or anyone has an opinion different than mine or anyone else's on the site but don't just come here to blast iOS/iPhone and praise about WP. We can have differences and as long as we are respectful towards one another and have intelligent, adult discussions, alls good. Thanks again the apology.

Now never let that happen again ����

It will never happen again and it was a lesson learnt and shall be kept.

I also hope others will learns from this as well.

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I do not know of the situation you are referring to but this is extremely honorable and noble of you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234