Spotify or Pandora

TorrieB

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
I love Spotify Premium. I choose what songs I want, what playlists I want and what artists I want on demand. I figure
$10/mth is like buying one album a month but I get so much more.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I love Spotify Premium. I choose what songs I want, what playlists I want and what artists I want on demand. I figure
$10/mth is like buying one album a month but I get so much more.

AND Internet radio with Unlimited skips!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I've used Pandora for several years. I like the selection based on my preference of artists and types of music.

iphonelvr

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I prefer pandora because of the artist selection that they have and the play music to my liking. I hate that I cant delete a station that I created with spotify

MRSBROWN2006

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Definitely spotify. And I used pandora for over five years (since my early blackberry days)! The ten bucks a month is worth it.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to decide what is the best music streaming app to purchase. Spotify is pricier but it seems to have me captured right now. I could use some feedback from anyone that has used either of these. Thanks in advance.

I would definitely go with Spotify. More flexibility. More to do as far as listening to exactly what you want to.

Sent from a pure Google experience.

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Have you guys tried songza? Free unlimited uninterrupted plays, no advertising. It's really good! you can choose by playlist or favorite artist/band or alike. Besides it also comes with audissey audio, which gives you HQ according to the headphones you are using (not all available yet), you should check it out!! It has 5 stars in the app store

Last edited:

eastbayrae

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Spotify > Pandora

I was looking to replace Zune and Spotify is nearly the same but better. When Zune changed to xBox Music Microsoft ruined the whole experience with the botched syncing with the PC, among other things. Since I am switching from WP to iOS I needed something that worked on my iPhone.

Grabber5.0

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I have been pretty happy with Pandora. Spotify started spamming me right away and kept it up even after I unsubscribed, so I deleted their friggin app. Rant warning: No, I don't care what any of my friends are listening to, and no, I don't want to tell everyone what I'm listening to, I just want to listen to music! :mad: And no, I won't pay for more access to music. If I really want it I'll buy it so it's mine forever. End rant. :D

rosser

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I've been using SiriusXM and I love it.. They have their satellite stations and then they have a Pandora-like feature called MySXM and you pick what you want to hear from a station. I believe it's $14.99 for just the Internet radio. I have it in my car so it came with my subscription but I love it and personally think its better than both Spotify and Pandora I'd you're willing to spend a little bit more

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I've been using SiriusXM and I love it.. They have their satellite stations and then they have a Pandora-like feature called MySXM and you pick what you want to hear from a station. I believe it's $14.99 for just the Internet radio. I have it in my car so it came with my subscription but I love it and personally think its better than both Spotify and Pandora I'd you're willing to spend a little bit more

My wife has that in her car... but it really grinds my stones to pay $15/month for radio and STILL get ads. I’ve used iTunes radio since it was introduced in iOS 7 beta in my car from time to time... works well and the price is right.

rosser

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
If she already has a subscription you may already have it. If you have the $15 plan it should come with internet radio. I would call them and check (1-888-539-SIRIUS)The music channels don't have ads, but the comedy, Howard Stern, sports,etc. have ads occasionally.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox