Let's ask a question to the next person

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Sell our house before the bubble burst...lost so much money, and honestly, of all the things that have happened in my adult life, that is the one i would go back and fix for the betterment of me and my wife.

What is your pet peeve that the opposite sex does consistently?

Crude Berry

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
When out, they will go to the bathroom in groups. Still cant figure what they all have to go together for, or what it is that takes all of them to do in there.

Do you charge your phone every night or during the day as needed?

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Both. I stream music at work so I charge at work as needed and always plug it in at night before I go to bed.

You're the new dictator of the country. What's your first order of business?

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Mooned the other side of the causeway coming back from Spring Break at South Padre Island. Put the truck on cruise control and my friend held the steering wheel.

Do you make more or less than 55k a year?

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Way less. About 12,000 a year. Used to work at Walmart but i quit a month ago and currently unemployed. Got a job interview for Starbucks Monday so wish me luck!

What is one or a few of the companies or jobs you would warn people never to work for? And what was your experience with that company?

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had a job I wouldn't recommend to other people. The only complaint I had with one former job was the commute. Hour and a half each way with traffic factored in.

Can you swim?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I will be watching the Super Bowl. I think I will be going with the ravens to win it.

What's your favorite music streaming service?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711