iMore iPhone app vs. Tapatalk

KTJx2

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Which one is better? iMore looks like tapatalk but for one forum to me... Which one do you like?

-----
Sent from Tapatalk, typos provided by the iPhone keyboard.

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
The iMore forums app is just a custom version of Tapatalk. It's free, which is nice. But if you frequent more than one forum, it's worth it to shell out the money for the full version of the app.

I like it on my 9900 and touch, but prefer to use the browser when on my iPad.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I've used the TapAtalk app as well as the iMore app. I prefer using the TapAtalk app because there is the "thanks" button option which the iMore app does not have, and when I need to thank someone for a post I can do it right then and there without having to wait to use the browser to do so. So I'm now strictly using the TapAtalk app only.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I use the tapatalk app the most. I like how you have access to all the forums you participate on and the notifications feature.

Tapatalking

KTJx2

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
The iMore forums app is just a custom version of Tapatalk. It's free, which is nice. But if you frequent more than one forum, it's worth it to shell out the money for the full version of the app.

I like it on my 9900 and touch, but prefer to use the browser when on my iPad.

Yeah, I knew it looked exactly like Tapatalk. I just don't really like the iMore app, and I use more than one forum.

-----
Sent from Tapatalk, typos provided by the iPhone keyboard.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2