Bababas or potatoes

RobertJones

Banned
Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
It is said that banana will replace potato in the future because of global warming. How do you think? What will be like if one day we cannot eat potatoes anymore?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Global warming as it is represented in the media is a load of horse sh*t...and this story is just sensationalism based on that.

Also, it said as a major "crop", which reflects the business involved more than the actual consumption.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Global warming as it is represented in the media is a load of horse sh*t...and this story is just sensationalism based on that.

That climate change is occurring is not the issue... climate change has been going on cyclically since the beginning of time... the issue is human activity to blame for climate change... and I propose that that is the media load of horse (bleep)... my $0.02...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
There is no question that humans have caused an environmental impact on the planet in many ways...and i personally think that the changes being implemented in our way of living and consumption of things is helping this, but like you said, the planet runs in cycles, and the idea that humans are the cause for the climatical changes that are occurring to such a dramatic effect is just hilarious to me. The Icecaps are melting because we're progressing towards the end of an "ice age" and we are entering a more temperate time on Earth...I'm no scientist, but one of my best friends is a climatologist and meteorologist (double majored) and when he tells me that what you see on the television about global warming is about as comical as watching an episode of Seinfeld...i believe him.

I just read the whole article I'm assuming the OP was referencing with his question...and it was such a shot in the dark theoretical scenario that i could write another one that says "Potatoes could become scarce...could seedless watermelon become blah blah blah blah blah...".

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234