Favorite music, favorite artist(s), favorite song(s)

iPhoneandJesusLover

May 23, 2012
Visit site
My favorite type music is contemporary Christian.

Favorite artists: tobyMac, Juliana Zobrist, Luminate, Kirk Franklin

Favorite songs: Crazy fearless, Behind me, I Smile, Unstoppable

Yours?!

I invite you to post your favorites!!!!:D

iPhoneandJesusLover

May 23, 2012
Visit site
Never mind..... I remembered that iTunes is my friend. I looked it up and like every song has an explicit label on it. Interesting... Glad that you like it though. Everyone is different and individual. Moreover, adding to my list is the band Samestate and the song Wake me up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tandesrn9

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
My tastes tend to change, but Dream Theater has always been a favorite band of mine since middle school.

Right now I'm listening to:

Dream Theater
Symphony X
Ayreon
Philadelphia Slick

Favorite song at the moment is "Status Seeker" by Dream Theater.

iPhoneandJesusLover

May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hey!
Slight update:
My name favorite artist is Ryan Stevenson. My favorite song(s) are We Got The light and Yesterday Today forever. Thanks! Hope to see people keep posting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk in 345 days in dog years😀

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Favorite Music? Old School music from the 70's (both Soul & Rock)
Favorite Artist(s)? I don't have one now. Back in the day it was Michael Jackson, Deniece Williams, Stevie Wonder, Cameo, Chicago, Genesis...& more.
Favorite Song(s)? I don't have any. I don't listen to a lot of music these days. Heck, I'd have to ask my kids about current songs being played on the radio..lol

ridiculocity

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Fave artists include Muse, Mr Bungle, Faith No More, Ben Folds, Counting Crows, Carcass, Slayer, Damaged (Aus), Fiona Apple, Frank Zappa and Regina Spektor to name a few.

Oh and my band can be found on iTunes under "DreadCircus"

www.jadestarr.com.au
:)

ThomasJL

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Melodic rock, Metal, & Blues.

Currently on a big Dokken kick.....all of the albums with Jon Levin are AWESOME.

Black Sabbath, Heaven & Hell, Dio, Judas Priest, Megadeth, Bonamassa, ZZ Top, Muddy Waters. Anything with guitar & awesome vocals & melodies basically.

Last edited:

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Industrial/Metal fan here.

Slayer, Black Sabbath, Fear Factory, Ministry, Front Line Assembly, Faith No More, Rage Against The Machine, Skinny Puppy, Motorhead, Anthrax, Nine Inch Nails, :Wumpscut:, Pantera, Machine Head, Sepultura, Front 242 and KMFDM to name but a few.

Current favourite songs:
'Burning Inside' - Ministry
'Junkdrome' - Front 242

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
love this song! i went to a Ministry show a while back at the Hollywood Polladium in Cali

my ears were ringing well into the next day!

'Burning Inside' has been my favourite track for easily two decades. I've been a fan of Ministry ever since I heard 'Twitch' back in 86/87 or so. I've seen them twice but the last time was well over ten years ago unfortunately; life has the funny ability to get in the way. I have to admit I prefer their earlier stuff, it seems darker with a harder edge to it.

I'm a huge fan of all their side projects too, in fact the whole Industrial genre is something I am really into, incestuous place that it is. Unfortunately, it's not often I find anyone else who knows what it is, let alone love it as much as I do.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
'Burning Inside' has been my favourite track for easily two decades. I've been a fan of Ministry ever since I heard 'Twitch' back in 86/87 or so. I've seen them twice but the last time was well over ten years ago unfortunately; life has the funny ability to get in the way. I have to admit I prefer their earlier stuff, it seems darker with a harder edge to it.

I'm a huge fan of all their side projects too, in fact the whole Industrial genre is something I am really into, incestuous place that it is. Unfortunately, it's not often I find anyone else who knows what it is, let alone love it as much as I do.

The Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Taste was my first album i listened too and made the biggest impression. i really like KE*A*H** as well. don't really listen to their new stuff

Lay lady lay is pretty epic too!

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
The Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Taste was my first album i listened too and made the biggest impression. i really like KE*A*H** as well. don't really listen to their new stuff

Lay lady lay is pretty epic too!

I have some excellent covers of Lay Lady Lay by other bands such as Duran Duran; really good.

KE*A*H** (Psalm 69) is an excellent album, not one dud track on there at all! I think i've got all their side projects and every cover of their tracks that I can find, including a rare original copy of the Wax Trax 'The First Thirteen years' compilation album. Huge fan. Sad but true.

Some years ago, I did a study of how interwoven the Industrial music genre is. it's astonishing to think how many different people have been in different bands with other proponents of the genre too. As I said in my post above, it's very incestuous.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
listening to the Lay Lady Lay cover by Duran Duran on Spotify right now. its good!!

thanks for the heads up!

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I seriously love everything and could never pick a favorite. 80's rock is at the top of my list. But I love everything from jazz to rap to bluegrass.

One of my all time favorite tracks is Konstantine by Something Corporate. It's an absolute beauty of a song. Give it a listen and make sure you listen closely to the story and the emotion all throughout.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711