- iMore Intermediate
- 239 Posts
Was just thinking - a search engine is the one thing Google has that Apple doesn't. Wonder if Apple has ever considered buying Yahoo or Ask? I think at one time Microsoft tried to buy Yahoo, but I'm not sure why that fizzled. Anyway, considering the rift between Apple and Google, do you think Apple should get some skin in the search engine game?
- 11-17-2012, 03:06 PM #2
Even if Apple had a search engine, I wouldn't use it. Google is my only search engine. If I type something into a search box and it goes to anything else, I go to Google and type it again.
Sent from Tapatalk, typos provided by the iPhone keyboard.
- By BB-fan in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 14Last Post: 06-30-2013, 03:05 PM
- By acestor in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 11Last Post: 01-06-2009, 01:44 PM
- By bergman in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2008, 09:23 AM
- By ricosly in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2008, 07:47 PM
- By sstober in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2008, 02:07 PM