Tapatalk or iMore website ..??

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Which one do you usually use when you have access to both?? I dont remember the last time I used my laptop to access the forums but it was a while ago.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
When I use my 4S, it's always the iMore app, on my iPad I toggle between the app & Safari and then there's times I use my laptop. I love using the iMore app really, but when I need to give someone a "thanks" I have to go through Safari for the main site. This is why I'm hoping when Reene updates the iMore app, that maybe he'll add in a "thank you" option also:)

I had TapaTalk but ditched it a loooooong time ago. To me it was too buggy at the time, and honestly I only used it to access iMore.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
When I use my 4S, it's always the iMore app, on my iPad I toggle between the app & Safari and then there's times I use my laptop. I love using the iMore app really, but when I need to give someone a "thanks" I have to go through Safari for the main site. This is why I'm hoping when Reene updates the iMore app, that maybe he'll add in a "thank you" option also:)

I had TapaTalk but ditched it a loooooong time ago. To me it was too buggy at the time, and honestly I only used it to access iMore.

I recently switched back to Tapatalk after they updated it for the ip5, i was having issues typing on the iMore forum app, agree on Tapatalk bugs... Cant wait for the imore apps to be updated

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
on my 4S i use Safari or Dolphin (full version - not mobile)

iMore app or Tapatalk seems too disconnected for me

anygivensunday

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
I've been trying tapatalk and as blink stated it is a little disconnected. But I just paid for it so I use both safari and tapatalk to access the forums.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
the problem with the imore forum app is that it's not iphone 5 ready yet... as mentioned above, causes typing issues... since the keyboard has dead space below it...

i'm kinda disappointed... leading iphone/ipad website, yet it's apps are STILL not iphone 5 ready... when even the frickin at&t app is updated to iphone 5 screen size, but the imore apps aren't - there is something wrong

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I use both, but now I use the iMore Forums apps more than Tapatalk. As for the website, I will refrain from using it altogether until all of the problems are fixed.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I use Tapatalk. The iMore app still isn't optimized for the iPhone 5 which is my primary device right now.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods