Welcome Mobile Nations mod John Yester to iMore!

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
We're still working on Mobile Nations Passport, the unified system that will present one login to rule them all for every Mobile Nations site: Android Central, CrackBerry, iMore, WPCentral, and webOS Nation. It's coming soon and while it won't *force* anyone to be on any site they don't want to be in, it'll make it incredibly easy to activate your account on every site you do want to access, and keep your username and login consistent between them.

With that in mind, we're going to have some mods that appear on multiple sites, both to help deal with the new system and new users, and to keep an eye on cross-site issues.

Enter John Yester. Immediately familiar to anyone from CrackBerry, John is an absolute machine of a mod and he'll be joining the team here at iMore.

Join me in welcoming him on board! He's got an iPhone, and he's ready to rock. So let's get rolling :)

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
I remember John well from my crackberry days. He's was a beast on that forum and I know he'll do wonders here. Welcome aboard John!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner