Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Actual

1,887 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,452 Global Posts

Default Welcome Mobile Nations mod John Yester to iMore!

We're still working on Mobile Nations Passport, the unified system that will present one login to rule them all for every Mobile Nations site: Android Central, CrackBerry, iMore, WPCentral, and webOS Nation. It's coming soon and while it won't *force* anyone to be on any site they don't want to be in, it'll make it incredibly easy to activate your account on every site you do want to access, and keep your username and login consistent between them.

With that in mind, we're going to have some mods that appear on multiple sites, both to help deal with the new system and new users, and to keep an eye on cross-site issues.

Enter John Yester. Immediately familiar to anyone from CrackBerry, John is an absolute machine of a mod and he'll be joining the team here at iMore.

Join me in welcoming him on board! He's got an iPhone, and he's ready to rock. So let's get rolling
    iMore Genius

3,420 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,305 Global Posts

I remember John well from my crackberry days. He's was a beast on that forum and I know he'll do wonders here. Welcome aboard John!!
    iMore Genius

4,232 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,977 Global Posts

Heres to an official welcome to iMore for John I also remember him from my CrackBerry days as well cheers John!!