iPhone as secure as Blackberry

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I posted the same story earlier on a different thread. The only difference is the source. Anyway, that is huge news for Apple and unless Blackberry 10 turns out to be something truly awesome, they will be all but finished, in my opinion.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I can honestly say I'm very happy to read that article. For years I recall MANY other smartphones users would mock the iPhone because it lacked security. Well, I guess that wet noodle just turned around and smacked them in the face now:p

Oh, and Keith, if you posted that on CB, you better have your anti flame suit on and duck for cover:p

diegonei

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Hey all!

I happen to be from CrackBerry. :) Passport got me to try iMore forums.

So, the author of the post said it is as secure as. Well, then it won't be long till we see iOS get all the security certification BB6m BB7.1 and Tablet OS already have right? I see nothing on that on the article.

This is good news, don't get me wrong. If he is really right, it means companies don't have to worry about their data on one more platform. And you know, if you combine that with Mobile Fusion or BES 10, then you'd have the full power of BES on an iPhone.

If that's not good news for companies, shoot me, I don't know what it.

jackmillarrr

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
ifone is secure. welcome to the site, This is a very good forum site here you can find lot of things.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711