Why is Apple to blame for everything?

GreatNeal

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Why's everyone bashing Apple on corporate responsibility?
From Green tech to human labour. Everything is their fault.
It's as if saying the outsourced companies such as Foxconn are not to be blamed.
All fires must be on Apple because their Profit Margins are too damn high.

32,000 Students Choose: Build Your iPhone 5 Or Get Expelled From School - Forbes

And oh wow.
Just because Apple is the best company in the world doesn't mean they have to follow the norm.

THERES NO NFC IN iPhone 5! I HATE YOU APPLE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TAKE THE LEAD. I DON'T CARE. BUT IF YOU SCREW UP NFC, JUST LIKE GOOGLE. YOUR GOING DOWN.

OH THERE'S NO WIRELESS CHARGING? I HATE YOU APPLE! WHY CAN'T YOU INVEST MORE ON R&D AND MAKE A TRUE WIRELESS CHARGING SO THAT OTHER COMPETITORS CAN COPY INSTEAD OF HAVING THEM HAVE A "WIRELESS CHARGING MAT"

OH THE DESIGN ISN'T COMPLETELY DIFFERENT?! WHY!

WHY APPLE WHY!

Everything is Apple's fault. What the heck?

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
It's just because Apple is really popular now.

Microsoft was treated the same way 10 years ago.

Sports teams are also treated like that. For example, lots of folks hate the NY Yankees, since the Yankees are so good and are in the playoffs/World Series so often.

I wouldn't worry about it. All that "hate" usually just means people are jealous.

GreatNeal

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
It's just because Apple is really popular now.

Microsoft was treated the same way 10 years ago.

Sports teams are also treated like that. For example, lots of folks hate the NY Yankees, since the Yankees are so good and are in the playoffs/World Series so often.

I wouldn't worry about it. All that "hate" usually just means people are jealous.

Makes me feel proud I'm in the Elites =p

ros3ntan

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
People are always like that. If they really care, why dont they make a product that will compete with apple. Dont just complain, do something about.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
People don't like the Yankees because the Yankees snipe players with a ridiculously uncapped budget.

Apple gets blamed for the world because they are successful in an industry where others companies are striving to find like success, but don't want to put the work in, they want a pass to the top by trying to discredit the top.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
People don't like the Yankees because the Yankees snipe players with a ridiculously uncapped budget.

Apple gets blamed for the world because they are successful in an industry where others companies are striving to find like success, but don't want to put the work in, they want a pass to the top by trying to discredit the top.

I don't like the Braves or FSU. Maybe they could "tomahawk chop" each other? LOL:rolleyes:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
evetudyd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members