New iPad/Apple TV Owner - I'm In Heaven!!!

iMassguy

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight! This is amazing! The display is beautiful, Airplay to my TV, incredible!!! I feel like I'm in high school and there was a girl that I was interested in. Waited and waited and waited to ask her out. Then, when I finally did. she said "yes" and I found that she liked me all along! Why did I wait so long? Well, like most guys, I was waiting for something better to come along but it doesn't get much better than this. And I'm only about 2 hours into my first date!!! :)

My kids are going to love playing games on this when they come over this weekend! :)

eric6052

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have a Roku box I'm currently using to stream Netlix. For Christmas I'm planning on replacing it with an Apple TV. I'm really excited to try AirPlay. Plants vs Zombies on the 55 inch will be great.

Dahlen

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I used my iPad to stream the new iPhone video to my apple tv. Brother-in-law is now a convert. It's a match made in heaven.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Funny I have had the new Apple TV for nearly 4-months now and besides playing with it for the 1st day I have never used it again... I don't use Netflix and have not found much other use for it... I can see my photos via XBMC which I am using on all two TVs (Office / Living Room) so not sure.. May just sell it.