Do you have a favorite restaurant in your area?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Recently while on vacation in Ocean City NJ., my family and I went to our usual dining spot "The Clam Bar". They offer great service as well as fantastic seafood. If anyone is in the NJ area I would recommend the Broiled triple combination which includes; Flounder, Scallops, and Shrimp.

c6e4c8a0-4ed7-3063.jpg

c6e4c8a0-4ee8-5b3b.jpg

How about you guys, do you have any favorite restaurants that you frequent? What's good on the menu?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I have so many it'd be hard to list them all here...but a select few...

- The Flying Biscuit...quite possibly the best breakfast place in Atlanta, but unquestionably the best grits on the planet (and the biscuits are just incredible as well). Get a huge bowl of grits, a couple of biscuits and share one of their huge omelets...oh yes.

8937449.JPG

- Heirloom Market...BBQ. To me, THE best BBQ in Georgia (and as you can can imagine, I've eaten at A LOT of BBQ places here). They have stunning brunswick stew, ive never had better (even in south georgia near savannah where it supposedly originated), and their brisket is to die for. They also make all of their own sauces, and they are each so unique i always struggle to pick what i want to dip my brisket in. Im salivating as i type this.

IMG_5045.jpg

- Miss Ann's Snack Shack...this is the best burger i have ever eaten. Made by one of the coolest women on the planet, Miss Anne. She's about 80 years old, her little shack seats about 10 people, and she makes this heavenly concoction called the "Ghetto Burger"...to describe it would be impossible. its blissful. She also doesn't tolerate profanity, and will kick you out in a heart beat if you're short with her...it is truly an experience, and i love that woman so much, i buy her an Xmas gift every year and she always tells me guns are for sissy's (i go there regular on duty, lol)

20101117_Annes_Snack_Shack_058.jpg

...i could go on for days. :)

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I haven't eaten at enough places here in the Triad area of NC to truly pick a favorite, but the frontrunner is arguably Jimmy's Seafood and Oyster Bar. Back home in Orlando, heck, I had several so-called 'favorites'.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I haven't eaten at enough places here in the Triad area of NC to truly pick a favorite, but the frontrunner is arguably Jimmy's Seafood and Oyster Bar. Back home in Orlando, heck, I had several so-called 'favorites'.

My brother and I stopped there and ate when we went to the CocaCola 600 last year in Charlotte (we stayed with friends in Greensboro)...i think its in Winston Salem if i remember correctly.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My brother and I stopped there and ate when we went to the CocaCola 600 last year in Charlotte (we stayed with friends in Greensboro)...i think its in Winston Salem if i remember correctly.

Right, you are, my friend..;)

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I go to Saratoga Springs often and when I want to watch a Phillies or Flyers game AND enjoy some great food I go to The Stadium Cafe....

Saratoga Restaurants

I usually get the Italian Chicken Sandwich, and an Arnold Palmer. I usually have to ask them to put on the Philly games, BUT they always do it for me. :)

EDIT: I will be up there from Sat till Wednesday and will try to get a picture with me standing in front of the place. :)

Last edited:

sprocket2107

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I go to Saratoga Springs often and when I want to watch a Phillies or Flyers game AND enjoy some great food I go to The Stadium Cafe....

Saratoga Restaurants

I usually get the Italian Chicken Sandwich, and an Arnold Palmer. I usually have to ask them to but on the Philly games, BUT they always do it for me. :)

EDIT: I will be up there from Sat till Wednesday and will try to get a picture with me standing in front of the place. :)

I suggest you try wings over saratoga or juicy burger

Reactions: pkcable

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
If you're in Huntsville, Alabama here are a few great ones.

Beauregard's (Wings and Chicken)

Grille 29 (Upscale seafood)

Cotton Row (Best luxury restaurant)

Sam & Greg's (Best pizza & Gelato)

LeAnn's (Best bar food and appetizers)

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I guess this isn't a shirt and tie kinda place, huh? :p

It's a high class steak house. Most people dress up but not all. Many celebrities eat there every night. I went there with Crackberry Kevin and a few others from the CB team a few years back and there was Heather Locklier, David Hasselhoff, and Rampage Jackson all eating there. It's average $100 a person to eat there.

But I get your joke. Lol

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
It's a high class steak house. Most people dress up but not all. Many celebrities eat there every night. I went there with Crackberry Kevin and a few others from the CB team a few years back and there was Heather Locklier, David Hasselhoff, and Rampage Jackson all eating there. It's average $100 a person to eat there.

But I get your joke. Lol

How about Kardashians? :)