Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 81
Like Tree4Likes
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default Pre-season Football

    Football season is upon us and I'm ecstatic about it. Currently, I'm watching the Packers vs Chargers preseason game on ESPN via my iPad's WatchESPN app.
  2. #2  
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kch50428 View Post
    I'm already on it, my friend..
  4. #4  

    Default

    I too am watching GB-SD! Very excited about my Panthers this season!
  5. #5  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default

    I'm happy football season is here. Watching my two fav teams eagles vs steelers!


    Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
  6. Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    I'm happy football season is here. Watching my two fav teams eagles vs steelers!


    Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    Ah man. Now that's the game to watch. I'm jealous....


    Just Me, D
    (iPad)
  7. #7  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default

    Lol yeah it's a good one. Steelers are up 13-0 starting the third.


    Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
  8. #8  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    12,021 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

    Default

    2nd and 3rd stringers stunk it up for the Falcons...Saints/Pats was an interesting game, lol.
  9. #9  
    BLiNK's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,216 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,563 Global Posts

    Default

    (off topic) does anyone here follow Tony Gonzalez on Twitter? it's pretty comical to say the least. i am really questioning if it really is him. most of his tweets are so robotic or spam like that it makes it difficult to accept it is indeed him. AND he really does not interact with his fans, which i think is important in this day & age

    i met the guy at KCI when he was playing for the chiefs and was really nice. we talked about Laker playoff basketball (at the time) and how i was from Cali as well (yippee i know) oh well, i'll keep trying i guess lol
  10. Thread AuthorThread Author   #10  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BLiNK View Post
    (off topic) does anyone here follow Tony Gonzalez on Twitter? it's pretty comical to say the least. i am really questioning if it really is him. most of his tweets are so robotic or spam like that it makes it difficult to accept it is indeed him. AND he really does not interact with his fans, which i think is important in this day & age

    i met the guy at KCI when he was playing for the chiefs and was really nice. we talked about Laker playoff basketball (at the time) and how i was from Cali as well (yippee i know) oh well, i'll keep trying i guess lol
    I don't follow any athletes/entertainment celebrities with the exception of ESPN's J. Adande on my secondary Twitter account which I hardly ever pay attention to. As for meeting & talking to celebrities, I used to do that all the time. In Orlando, it was not uncommon to see a celebrity of some sort & I can't tell you how many I've run into various singers, athletes, actors & actresses, etcetera, at a popular hole-in-the-wall dining establishment. Here in the Triad area of NC, however, I don't see and have yet to see any.
  11. #11  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    12,021 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

    Default

    It is definitely his twitter...he's a bit weird. He was on a local morning show and they were asking him about this "detached" character he has, and he just said he doesn't have much time for anything outside of football and his family, so he doesn't get too caught up in interaction (which is not surprising, given his age, most of his generation look at facebook and twitter as useless as a whole).

    I met him at a dinner event the falcons had with local P.D. for the DARE program, and he was very nice and well spoken, so i doubt it has much with a non-desire to reach out, he probably just literally has no time to do so (unlike many of the young generation who have too much time on their hands and it gets them in trouble).
  12. #12  
    pkcable's Avatar
    Q&A Jedi

    Posts
    3,512 Posts
    Global Posts
    38,976 Global Posts

    Default

    Just_Me_D likes this.
  13. #13  
    grunt0300's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,329 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,489 Global Posts

    Default

    I'm still going with my Raiders!!
  14. #14  
  15. #15  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,390 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,977 Global Posts

    Default

    My Browns looked ugly.

    I don't have much hope for the upcoming season.

    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
  16. #16  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    12,021 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lak611 View Post
    My Browns looked ugly.

    I don't have much hope for the upcoming season.

    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    Tough one with Trent going down...and they made such a mistake picking up Colt as early as they did when they drafted him, he's been such a bust.
  17. #17  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,390 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,977 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    Tough one with Trent going down...and they made such a mistake picking up Colt as early as they did when they drafted him, he's been such a bust.
    They also lost Gocong for the season. Taylor is out till who knows when. Fujita got suspended. Haden probably will be suspended.
  18. #18  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    12,021 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lak611 View Post
    They also lost Gocong for the season. Taylor is out till who knows when. Fujita got suspended. Haden probably will be suspended.
    I guess the silver lining is you guys will probably end up getting the top draftee next year...
  19. #19  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,390 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,977 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    I guess the silver lining is you guys will probably end up getting the top draftee next year...
    Probably. Who knows what the front office will even look like, since we got a new owner too.

    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
  20. #20  
    grunt0300's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,329 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,489 Global Posts

    Default

    Monday night, my Raiders play the Arlington Cowboys. This should be a good test. I'm sure that Alzado & Matuszak are watching from above...or maybe below? GO SILVER & BLACK!!!!
  21. #21  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default

    Very excited about football season!!!

    Packers
    Giants
    Steelers

    ...are my teams and in that order!
  22. #22  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    12,021 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

    Default

    How does one support the pack AND the jersey giants? Seems like a major conflict of interest...lol.

    I'll wait for that explanation before i start in on the Steel City Rapers...
  23. #23  
    sherlock's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,686 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,743 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    How does one support the pack AND the jersey giants? Seems like a major conflict of interest...lol.

    I'll wait for that explanation before i start in on the Steel City Rapers...
    I don't see supporting two NFC or AFC teams either. One of each, maybe.

    Go Broncos!
    Hopefully Manning doesn't loose his head.


    Sent from an iPhone4s with Tapatalk
  24. #24  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    12,021 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

    Default

    Holy Andrew Luck today! That man was a stud! If he continues that into the regular season, the Colts will be a force to be reckoned with again!
    ctt1wbw likes this.
  25. #25  
    sherlock's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,686 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,743 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    Holy Andrew Luck today! That man was a stud! If he continues that into the regular season, the Colts will be a force to be reckoned with again!
    Lol Painter looked good in preseason.


    Sent from an iPhone4s with Tapatalk
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions