Apple own serivce

tibbi64

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Could it really happen, Apple their own carrier? I think this would be great, if Great price, unlimited data, fast, and let us pick our minutes. No tiered minute or data plans. Then they could save money and make just one phone model. Not two, cdma or gsm. It could be great. Don't know if yall did a show on this, I've been busy lately.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Could it really happen, Apple their own carrier? I think this would be great, if Great price, unlimited data, fast, and let us pick our minutes. No tiered minute or data plans. Then they could save money and make just one phone model. Not two, cdma or gsm. It could be great. Don't know if yall did a show on this, I've been busy lately.

While technologically feasible, Apple becoming a MVNO is not realistic as they have too much invested in deals with the same existing network operators they'd have to deal with to become a MVNO.

Now if Apple were to buy Sprint lock, stock, and barrel... that would be an entirely different conversation.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
With the success and profit they enjoy being a hardware provider, i can't imagine Apple WANTING to venture into this realm, especially with how poorly people typically respond when asked about their satisfaction level of their service providers.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site

I just don't know why you'd think it'd save you any money. Apple is many things but saving you money isn't one of them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods