I think i want an iPhone now

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Im starting to like Iphone even though i have an android device. And im really debating with myself if i should get an iPhone or get another android device

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Don't get me wrong i love my android i might just endup having both but i love that i can customize my android but i hate the fact that half of the software takes up 95% of the memory they might say oh your phone has 16gb on internal memory when really your only giving like 2.50gb and then its starts to get sluggish after a while. What i like about the iphone is that its smooth the screen is clear as day everything syncs together and ends in one place idk im having a tough decision get the iphone, stay on droid, or just get both. Apple has be around before i was born. To be honest i think droid was created for those consumers who couldn't afford the iphone.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Don't get me wrong i love my android i might just endup having both but i love that i can customize my android but i hate the fact that half of the software takes up 95% of the memory they might say oh your phone has 16gb on internal memory when really your only giving like 2.50gb and then its starts to get sluggish after a while. What i like about the iphone is that its smooth the screen is clear as day everything syncs together and ends in one place idk im having a tough decision get the iphone, stay on droid, or just get both. Apple has be around before i was born. To be honest i think droid was created for those consumers who couldn't afford the iphone.

IMHO, there is no need to get both, unless one of the devices is a Tablet. As to Android being customizable, the iPhone is as well for those like myself who jailbreak it. As to the Android memory issue, what people fail to take into account is that it is their carriers bloatware that comes preinstalled on the device that is taking up memory. However, even my Galaxy Nexus had space taken up on it from apps and stuff that came preinstalled on it. If memory is your hang up and you really want to stick with Android, you could check out the Galaxy S3 with comes with expandable memory. Right now it is running IceCream sandwich, but should be upgraded to Jellybean at some point, which from my experience with it on the Nexus was a very smooth running OS for Android.... If you do end up deciding on a iPhone I would wait till the New one comes out first.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Oh yea i am going to wait to see when the next iphone comes. When is the next iphone suppose to release? Im sure it should be by the end of this year since the 4s came out last year.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Oh yea i am going to wait to see when the next iphone comes. When is the next iphone suppose to release? Im sure it should be by the end of this year since the 4s came out last year.

The rumors are as follows:

1. This fall
2. End of the third quarter (This fall)
3. Beginning of the fourth quarter (This fall)

My personal guess is sometime in October.

Just Me, D
(iPad)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So which do yall prefer iphone or android?

At this present time, I prefer my iPhone 4S over any other smartphone. That's not to say that it's better than all the other smartphones, but I'm content with it along with my iPad 2, my MacBook (early 2009), my Apple Time Capsule (2nd generation), my Nook Simple Touch, my Epson NX430, my Bose IE2 headphones & my Nikon D90 camera...lol

Just Me, D
(iPad)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
My only response to this really is this...i had an android based EVO as a work phone for quite some time, and then one day our unit had those EVO's replaced by iPhone 4S's.

I was so ecstatic about that change over that I boxed up the EVO with a thank you card to my supervising officer that had flowers all over it and a printed picture of a young boy crying in happiness (that still resides in his office right now, lol).

I think it's safe to say that i prefer the iPhone.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Im a part time supervisor for UPS and i noticed all the full time mangers and supervisor are all walking around with iphones. I think iphones will repleace blackberry as the business phone

lornaevo

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
So which do yall prefer iphone or android?

I had a slew of Android devices and they fit my needs really well. I was in need of a new phone when my Evo 4G died. The iphone 4S was the newest device on sprint at the time and I decided to give it a shot. I got the 4S for me and the 4 for my wife. I must say that I enjoy it more than I thought I would. That isn't to say that I am completely in love with it, but it works really well. I can do all the same thing I can on Android, except for changing roms. I enjoy the iphone 4S now. I thinking owning and using it has made me more open minded towards other devices and will probably try windows sometime in the future.

Good Luck with your decision.

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Cool i think when i switch to sprint i will use the GS3 as my personal phone and then when the new iphone comes out i will use that phone at work for business